Recent content by KYMSnowman

1. KYMSnowman

TFHs D&D (5e) Campaign

And with the closing of the first quarter of this campaign, I post the finale image. Can't wait to see how the next batch screw over all of OC's plans!
  2. KYMSnowman

TFHs D&D (5e) Campaign

It's cool to know that our recorded sessions are actually being engrossed by people outside of the circle! Actually makes Ethaes' job not seem arbitrary. ;) Of course, this doesn't always have to be the case. We'd be happy to have you join us on the Discord server if you'd like to chat with a...
  3. KYMSnowman

Photo Dump

Can we post our own non-TFH related drawings onto this thread? I made something for a friend that I was really proud of and I kind of want to share it with everyone. It's three of her favorite characters from three franchises that she loves: Splinter (TMNT), Thrall (World of Warcraft), and Yoda...
  4. KYMSnowman

KYMSnowman's Snowy Snowart Snow

In order: - That's OCisbestungulate's sadistic half-dead goat OC. - He's from the forum RP. - Thank you! That's my painterly art style.
  5. KYMSnowman

Lastly, two art pieces drawn in a completely different style! Most everything I've drawn so far has basically been just me emulating another artist's style. These two pieces, however, are closer to how I actually draw. You might've seen OC post his character in another thread, but I thought it...
  6. KYMSnowman

Hey guys, been a while! Sorry about that, I'd been busy in meatspace and eventually I just devolved into neglecting this art thread because of it. Haven't really had the time to work on much artsies for funsies but I have made a few drawings here and there and HERE'S THE PROOF! To start off, in...
  7. KYMSnowman

[FactionRP] The Hunters [Predators]

Any chance to show off how much of an edgelord you are! :olliesilly:
  8. KYMSnowman

TFHs D&D (5e) Campaign

IN MY DEFENCE... I blame OC for everything. Maybe Ethaes as well just 'coz it's convenient. Date has been fixed!
  9. KYMSnowman

TFHs D&D (5e) Campaign

Hello again, everyone! So, I'm making the post this round mostly because OC feels embarrassed about posting five messages in a row all by his lonesome. He's afraid it'll make him look crazy or something. Silly OC, we already know you're crazy. Well, in short, this is a reminder that the...
  10. KYMSnowman

Them's Fightin' Herds: Backers' Beta starts May 25

Gotcha! Will report as much as possible then.
  11. KYMSnowman

Them's Fightin' Herds: Backers' Beta starts May 25

Pardon the series of questions but I felt they might be pertinent: - Will we be given a general list of known bugs so that we can ignore them whilst doing the beta test? - Should we skip listing visual bugs entirely and prioritize the technical and mechanical bugs? - Would you want us to only...
  12. KYMSnowman

I Just Watched/Played/Listened To _____, Here Are My Thoughts

Arashi no Yoru ni is a great movie! Even though I watched it some time ago, the trials that Gabu and Mei had to go through still stick with my mind (I even remembered their names off the top of my head!). It's one of those hidden gem animated movies that's always a treat to find. If you want...
  13. KYMSnowman

Good news, Bad news, Stream news.

I think I remember the devs mentioning it had something to do with memory leak in the last stream but I could totally be making that up. I'd have to rewatch the stream to confirm this.
  14. KYMSnowman

Drawing Tablets

Avering's right. The best bang for your buck tablet on the market is probably the Huion H610 Pro. It's pretty much got everything a beginner digital artist needs for an insanely cheap price. Most of the functionalities it doesn't have are negligible at best if you don't plan to go...