Recent content by Kylgore

1. Kylgore

Pom Gameplay

That's what's called a charge move. To do the bark, you hold back then tap forward and C.
  2. Kylgore

Pom Gameplay

Pom is the most adorable thing. We all know this, but most of us haven't been able to experience her actual combat prowess. With the advent of release so tantalizingly close, it seems a good idea to prepare ourselves for the conflict that awaits. This is a thread where we can discuss Pom...
  3. Kylgore

Word Association Game

money
  4. Kylgore

Sketches & Doodles: for those of us who can't draw

I suppose this is the anime ungulates thread, now, so I'll hop right onto the bandwagon. Edit: forgot her ears
  5. Kylgore

Unforgotten Foenum (TFH URealms)

I've been seeing all this about the D&D campaign, but I still don't really know what it's all about. Is it just D&D set in foenum? Also, I would very much be interested on doing this. I've really gotten into D&D with my friends recently and would love to do something similar relating to TFH.
  6. Kylgore

I just pirated it like the scoundrel I am.
  7. Kylgore

I strait up just watched all of kill la kill because of this thread. thanks.
  8. Kylgore

Current Beta Status, and upcoming updates

This is the hypest thing I've seen in a few weeks! Godspeed, gentlemen(and ladies).
  9. Kylgore

The Fightin' Fœnatics, V2 (Updated 5/3/17: HIATUS IS OVAH!)

Sorry. I must've skipped that when I read it.
  10. Kylgore

Post your Desktop screens here

Steven Universe is best show. Peridot is best comic relief.
  11. Kylgore

The Fightin' Fœnatics, V2 (Updated 5/3/17: HIATUS IS OVAH!)

Hello. This seems like a good thing to be a part of. Could somebody send a discord link?
  12. Kylgore

Empty Your Life Savings 2017 (AKA Summer Steam Sale)

All of BlazBlue is on sale. I only bought chronophantasma extend, though because I'm broke af. The whole bundle is only $40, as compared to the regular $100.
  13. Kylgore

I give i This is nice. I especially like how well the eyes came out. If I have one critique, it's that the neck looks too thin, but otherwise, it's great!
  14. Kylgore

Leathal League: Is It a Fighting Game?

It's not a fighting game. It's a sports game. It's dodgeball and, to my knowledge, dodgeball is a sport. It also happens to be the only sports game that I enjoy.
  15. Kylgore

What is a grappler?

Thanks for this, as well. I think I undersand the concept now. Thanks a bunch for the help!