Recent content by Kegradigm

1. Kegradigm

Them's Fightin' Herds: Backers' Beta starts May 25

Okaaay, I'm back. There's a spider so big it should be in Pacific Rim, and it's on my bed. I guess I'm not sleeping tonight, so... yay, I guess?
  2. Kegradigm

I give up. I'm going to bed.
  3. Kegradigm

"Oh, the beta's up! Okay guys, the floor collapses underneath you and you fall 50 feet into spikes. You all die. Great session, guys, bye!"
  4. Kegradigm

Looks like handling Steam gave the game the Valve Time Disease. I'll go find a doctor.
  5. Kegradigm

God Emperor Drumpf

Trump won... Trump is actually the President now... WELP.
  6. Kegradigm

Review your favorite games in 4 words or less

Titanfall: Michael Bay is proud PAYDAY 2: Don't act dumb. Hearthstone: "My greetings." "Well played." FTL: Everything is on fire Hotline Miami: Press R to restart Monster Hunter Generations: Staying in Pokke Village.
  7. Kegradigm

The Reason Behind Your Username

My name is literally a string of random syllables, there's no reasoning behind it. It was made with the intention of making it tricky to pronounce my name, however. It works very well.
  8. Kegradigm

Overwatch

Yup. Overwatch launches at 7 PM Eastern, 4 PM Western. So, an hour from now. I know I'm certainly ready for some Reinhardt sumo wrestling.
  9. Kegradigm

Overwatch

It's an hour and 20 minutes until Overwatch launches. I can barely keep myself contained.
  10. Kegradigm

Call of Duty

The CEO at Activision talked about the wave of dislikes on the Infinite Warfare trailer, and said they aren't too worried about it. He noted the BlOps 2 trailer and how it had a wave of dislikes, but it became "[their] most successful game ever". I myself could possibly get Infinite Warfare...
  11. Kegradigm

Overwatch

You oughta change your title to "Pressing Q and Taking Names" when Overwatch releases.
  12. Kegradigm

Hearthstone: Whispers of the old gods.

So now that the expansion has been released, now's a good time to revive this thread, because this isn't explicitly about theorycrafting, so surely this is an exception to the necroposting rule, right? ...right? Please don't sue me... Anyway, Got my free thirteen packs, third one I opened had...
  13. Kegradigm

The end of Homestuck

Huh? It ended recently? I thought it ended years ago. I remember starting Homestuck when it first began (even further back, actually - was around when Problem Sleuth was starting to get insane), and took a break somewhere when the third set of kids were introduced. I tried to get back to it...
  14. Kegradigm

What song are you listening to right now?

Going through some classic Lawyer Friendly Equines EDM. This one is still amazing.
  15. Kegradigm

What was the last game you played?

Tree of Savior. An MMORPG that's the spiritual successor to Ragnarok Online, which took up a lot of my childhood time. I believe they did a rather good job of capturing the feel of Ragnarok from its art style to its play style. And, yes, that includes the grinding. A few kinks and...