Recent content by Karilyn

1. Karilyn

Them's Fightin' Herds: Backers' Beta starts May 25

So if you donated over $40, then BackerKit will send the Beta code to your Email address whether or not you have the flair enabled on the forum. However if you would like access to the beta testers forums, there is a link to the thread where you request your forum account be upgraded...
  2. Karilyn

Indeed. It's hardly time for panic yet though. It's only 3 hours after their original release time estimate (midday pacific time), and Mane6 mentioned what Correct. Unless their was a mistake upgrading your account on the forum (Which does happen), you did not donate enough for the beta.
  3. Karilyn

Don't sit mashing that F4 too hard, Mane6 said it was not a midnight launch, and to not expect it before midday Pacific Time. That's at least another 7-8 hours from now. I'm itching to play as much as anyone but if it's not coming out before you go into work tonight, that sucks, but best not...
  4. Karilyn

So you survived the Singularity

Oh I'm most definitely 100% dead. I don't exist. You're merely talking to my cyberghost. Boo.
  5. Karilyn

A Really Dumb Idea

Okay but if we have Bodacious, we need to have Tubular as well. In fact, it should have the entire Super Mario World set. Gnarly Tubular Way Cool Awesome Groovy Mondo Outrageous Funky
  6. Karilyn

The Predators side of the Story?

I might've gone a bit overboard *laughs* Was trying to unleash my inner extra-evil Disney villain, get sorta a Cruella De Vile, Scar, Madame Medusa, Hades, Jafar, Sid Phillips, Pinnochio's Coachman... that sorta vibe. All the worst Disney had to offer for villains that loved playing with and...
  7. Karilyn

You know, now that you mention it, I'm sorta wondering if the predators as being serial killer evil, like, enjoying the suffering of the things they kill and eat. "Why... why do you have to eat us? Why can't you eat rodents, or birds, or something that doesn't talk?" "Oh, I could cute little...
  8. Karilyn

Lauren Faust IIRC said that the Predators aren't actually intelligent, that they are basically mindless destroying machines. From the way she pushed them, it seemed to me as if she was portraying them as almost Lovecraftian monsters. So I find it hard to feel any more sympathetic for their...
  9. Karilyn

The Fightin' Fœnatics, V2 (Updated 5/3/17: HIATUS IS OVAH!)

You could probably kick my butt pretty easily! I'll let you know when Skullgirls doesn't make me extremely uncomfortable. Every now and then I'll fiddle with it for a few hours, which I'm currently doing again cause of this thread. But having never played MVC or any other tag fighters, it...
  10. Karilyn

Pft. Okay fine I'm not a beginner, just a slow learner. Happy? :p But naw, my first fighting game, Melty Blood, had double quarter-circle motions everywhere, and I never had trouble with them that I can remember. I had some trouble learning 360s but I eventually got it, but I still haven't...
  11. Karilyn

Am I the only beginner around here who prefers double quarter circle motions? I think they are super easy to input, especially compared to things like dragon punch motions. I honestly think 360s are easier than dragon punches. Zangief is my homeboy. Dragon punches are one of the most common...
  12. Karilyn

So, who is your favorite champion?

Damnit ChrisG that's my avatar lol. Naw we cool, Arizona is best Champion. Cow is love, cow is life.
  13. Karilyn

Roguelikes

Let's see, what Roguelikes have I played? Only modern ones, though I've been increasingly tempted to go back and play some more old-school roguelikes. The Binding of Isaac is on of my most played games of all time. I think I'm sitting at near 800 hours. FTL was a lot of fun too, though I...
  14. Karilyn

How do you pronounce "Fœnum"?

Like the word Phoneme Phoneme - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I have no idea what Foenum is supposed to be pronounced like but that is how it parses in my mind. When I first saw the name I assumed it was some sorta pun on the word Phoneme, but then I couldn't actually figure out how it...
  15. Karilyn

Backer Status forum privileges

Howdy! Missing my status. Got forum access around 2 days ago, and I signed up with the same email as my Indiegogo. I had at one point refunded my contribution and raised it to a higher tier. Don't know if that's what happened to everyone, but it's the best guess I have as to why it isn't...