Recent content by Invader TAK

1. Invader TAK

BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle

Just announced at EVO, all three remaining DLC packs will be out on August 6th for North America. Also the logo has a 5th color on it. Maybe it'll be Senran Kagura, maybe something else. EDIT: EDIT 2: The only thing at Bar Fights was an English dub version of the above reveal.
  2. Invader TAK

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate

Let's be clear. We're getting a game where Mario, Solid Snake, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Ryu, Cloud Strife and Bayonetta can fight each other in the same MATCH. Oh and Ridley is no longer too big.
  3. Invader TAK

JUST CONFIRMED ON ARC LIVE: Yang, DLC Packs 2 AND 3 will be out on the 19th. EDIT:
  4. Invader TAK

In the latest episode of BlazBlue Radio, ArcSys used the BBTAG avatars for Ragna, Noel and... Izayoi? So, that's a confirmation. $20 says she keeps her Weiss palette from Centralfiction.
  5. Invader TAK

Yeah same. In fact, I always look up rosters for fighting games I'm interested in. And like I said earlier, the remaining characters were pretty much figured out anyway thanks to the silhouettes.
  6. Invader TAK

I'd say the Smash 4 3DS ESRB leak was even dumber. Mainly because not only did Nintendo take down anything related to it, THEY CONFIRMED SHULK NOT LONG AFTER! Companies need to realize that by taking down leak stuff, THEY CONFIRM IT!
  7. Invader TAK

Eh, the remaining DLC characters were already figured out thanks to their silhouettes. It's not like they were being TOO secretive about them. Anyway, no character reveals on Arc Nama this month, but they did show off a match with all of Team RWBY, finishing off with Blake's Astral.
  8. Invader TAK

So on Friday I FINALLY got to try the demo at GameStop. It was fun! I'm totally gonna grab that PSN pre-order on the 9th for the beta.
  9. Invader TAK

ArcSys just confirmed which characters will be available for EVO. So everyone except the 9 unknown DLC characters.
  10. Invader TAK

Next DLC pack reveals are Naoto Shirogane from Persona 4 (expected), Vatista from Under Night (unexpected going by the silhouette speculation over on the BlazBlue subreddit) and Hakumen from BlazBlue (VERY expected). And here's the promised Yang gameplay.
  11. Invader TAK

I have the PS4 standard edition pre-ordered on Amazon (Prime discount FTW). I WAS gonna get the CE but no Season Pass deflated my hype for it. So I'll just keep said pre-order since with that Amazon Prime discount, the Season Pass will bring my total to a little over $64.
  12. Invader TAK

You should have seen Jubei's reveal for Centralfiction at EVO last year, which was right before they revealed thus game. Having him playable was a LONG time coming.
  13. Invader TAK

DLC Pack 2 characters are Aegis/Aigis from Persona 3 (who was in the original P4A), Carmine from Under Night and Jubei from BlazBlue (ALREADY?)
  14. Invader TAK

Well look at it this way, this game having a full English dub is going a LONG way to apologizing for the DLC fiasco.
  15. Invader TAK

Character by character voice over selection is a thing in MvC games. At least in MvC3.