Recent content by IcefireInfinite

1. IcefireInfinite

Future Palettes

I just thought of a palette of Pom with a blue and purple-striped shirt with annoying dogs. And mom and dad dogs are both greater dogs. FoenumTale
  2. IcefireInfinite

Opinions on current game balance?

As a Tian main, the range game played by Velvet and Oleander is one of my most hated attack strategies, especially in the higher level difficulties in the salt mines. Being a pretty strict close quarters fighter doesn't leave many options to attack against sudden icicles and other ranged...
  3. IcefireInfinite

PLOT TWISTS!

Plot Twist: You get to the final boss when...
  4. IcefireInfinite

Neat Ideas

Ooo ooo! A sudden death arcade, where your opponents have normal health, but you die in one hit. Cow Must Die
  5. IcefireInfinite

Neat Ideas

And you have to punch the jukebox to change songs. Better yet, combo the jukebox.
  6. IcefireInfinite

Neat Ideas

I like the idea, but slightly changed to reflect not only her passion, but her character as well. Something like: (Cinematic Scene) Velvet rushed forward and planted a delicate hoof upon her adversary, attempting a forbidden technique that rarely sees the light of day. She infused her ice magic...
  7. IcefireInfinite

Character voices

Stuff like that would make awesome semi-animated shorts, in, or outside, the game.
  8. IcefireInfinite

Character voices

I'd like to hear Benedict Cumberbatch voice a predator.
  9. IcefireInfinite

Neat Ideas

I wonder what other kinds of palettes will be in the game. I know skins would be difficult to make, but ever since I saw that stream where that guy drew MGS Pom I now really want that Punished Pom skin. With an army of P-Dogs by her side, Pom can take down any quadrupedal-weapons.
  10. IcefireInfinite

Neat Ideas

I've been obsessed with having the in-game money called Foenies. I just find it hilarious paying with Foeny Coins and Bucks.
  11. IcefireInfinite

Which sapient ungulate races would you like to see in Foenum?

With a neck like lesser dog maybe?
  12. IcefireInfinite

Which sapient ungulate races would you like to see in Foenum?

How about the Ziz, or as it's also called, Renanin? It's a giant griffin like bird in mythology, often compared to the Greek phoenix. With a change to its size and making Renanin the name of its species, I don't know I just think it sounds really cool...
  13. IcefireInfinite

Ambris draws tfh

A... A simple sketch? Okay, I'd love to see the ones you put effort into if this drawing tells of anything to come. Really good job here.