Recent content by Hericks

1. Hericks

Them’s Fightin’ Herds Frequently Asked Questions

Oh, I would LOVE for this game to make it to playstation! Though I imagine console capability won't be for quite some time.
  2. Hericks

PS4 Controller Is Really Wonky

I've also experienced some funny quirks while using my DS4 with DS4Windows. Location of bug: Controller select menu, training mode, controller config, and in tutorial mode:free play Description: I've found that my computer does indeed create a phantom controller when using DS4Windows and my...
  3. Hericks

Which is better?

I personally have a generic game pad that resembles a playstation controller. I played playstation so much as a kid that it just feels right in my hands. Xboc controllers just feel weird to me, and I can't play on the keyboard for the life of me. Mine is far from the best controller out there...
  4. Hericks

How does I do Pixel Lobby

Yes, thank you, that was immensely helpful! ;D
  5. Hericks

How does I do Pixel Lobby

Hi everyone, So I finally decided to log into the Pixel Lobby for the first time the other day, and I was pretty much totally lost. I mean, I did explore around a bit, got into a couple fights (the good kind), tried on some stylin' hats, and found a challenge stage. But I really had no idea on...
  6. Hericks

Sketches & Doodles: for those of us who can't draw

Did this while I was at BABS con during a panel. I was gonna upload it sooner, but I just never got around to it.
  7. Hericks

Heh, thanks, but it's just line art, nothin' fancy ^^
  8. Hericks

Actually, it was just pencil and paper. I did adjust the contrast in GIMP though lol thanks ^^ Hahaha XP
  9. Hericks

Well, I was gonna color this before trying to show it here, but, whatever, it's taking me too darn long to get to coloring it! I did this back when the crowdfund was open to try getting the word out.
  10. Hericks

Neat Ideas

Not sure if anyone shot this idea, but how about in the visual lobby, players can buy a house (with... Foenum moneys?) and be able to decorate it to your liking with purchasable furniture and decor, (also game moneyz or achievements), and if you get enough game money, or reach certain...
  11. Hericks

3D Design/Animation

While Pom was walking, she heard a strange, faint dinging sound. The noise seemed to be following her, making her nervous, and she began to tremble, and the sound got louder. To her horror, it seemed that the more terrified she felt, the louder the noise became! The noise got so loud, that it...
  12. Hericks

The TFHs Original Character Thread

Possible future DLC? Or maybe a possible fighter for TFH 2? ;D
  13. Hericks

Ideal Lobby Items

The way this cape looks makes me think it looks like an accessory from a Castlevania game, and therefore, I LOVE IT! <3 Not sure how doable it would be, but an accessory that causes your sprite to have afterimages as it moves around could be cool, having each after image be more transparent...
  14. Hericks

The TFHs Original Character Thread

Huh, I haven't even thought about making any Foenum OCs yet, (well, other than my avatar) I should totally do that...