Recent content by Heilos

1. Heilos

Lindsay's Casual Work Stream II

Perfect! Always excited for a new stream since we haven't had any in awhile, can't wait! ...That image is perfect.
  2. Heilos

Your favorite stage to fight on?

I find myself constantly going back to Paprika's and Oleander's stages. It's both the visuals and the main stage themes with the inclusion of the dynamic music system. It's soooooo good. :olliebigsmile:
  3. Heilos

Backers' Beta NDA lifted

I'm so excited! Thank you guys for all your hard work so far and to everyone who's been testing thoroughly all this time for the beta! Excited to hopefully see more people talking and showing off the game. :arismile2:
  4. Heilos

Them's Fightin' Herds: Backers' Beta starts May 25

Got my key! Downloading now, this is so exciting! <3
  5. Heilos

So excited! Thank you guys for staying up to try and make sure the beta works as best as it can once it goes live. Can't wait to play ^^
  6. Heilos

While I wouldn't mind if you guys were a tiny bit more specific about what the current issue is, I've waited a long time for this so I can't wait a bit more no problem. :P Otherwise I'm just lurking for now and refreshing from time to time. If it has to be up tomorrow/in a few more hours from...
  7. Heilos

I'm so incredibly excited for the beta, already have possible plans with my friend who is another beta backer to jump in once it goes live. :D
  8. Heilos

I'm sorry if this has been answered somewhere else or in the past, but do you guys know a general idea of how many character animations will be filled in by the time Beta goes live? I know things are gonna continue to be updated for the final release, but I was mostly just curious since you guys...
  9. Heilos

Good news, Bad news, Stream news.

I'm honestly happy you're giving this more time to cook. I'll take a delay 100% of the time over an "almost done game" if it means the beta and final product are that much better for it. I want to think most people by this point should be understanding that delays like this happen. It's going...
  10. Heilos

Heilos's Art Corner

I just found the section in my profile to list the link, but I'll link it for you here too ^^ : Heilos on DeviantArt
  11. Heilos

Heilos's Art Corner

I would very much love to sketch out the remaining 3 when I find the time, thank you ^^ Thank you :3 Well for these sketches I haven't really had a chance to throw any colors on them since I want to have the full cast drawn first. But i do have colored images in general on my deviantart page.
  12. Heilos

Heilos's Art Corner

I'm not really sure how active I'll be posting on this forum since my free time is limited due to projects, but I did want to at least share some of my sketch work in support of this wonderful game being made. I'd like to sketch the other 3 when I find the time, but I hope you enjoy these anyway. :3