1. Gamerdude854

Best Levels and Bosses

From recent memory this boss was pretty amazing:
  2. Gamerdude854

Copy Your Paste

I'd love to know the context of this
  3. Gamerdude854

Favorite Cut-scene?

The prologue cutscene to Bayonetta 2 is my personal favorite off the top of my head.
  4. Gamerdude854

Zombie Games

What are your favorite zombie games? My personal favorites are the Dead Rising series and the Left4Dead series.
  5. Gamerdude854

Copy Your Paste

Bookworm Hoers got wrecked
  6. Gamerdude854

Copy Your Paste

Beautiful
  7. Gamerdude854

Favorite Indie Games?

All great indie games, I agree I've heard many good things about Kerbal, although it does seem a bit pricey Mod note: don't double post
  8. Gamerdude854

Underrated/Obscure Video Games

Crash Of The Titans and Crash Mind Over Mutant were terrible games, so you didn't miss out
  9. Gamerdude854

Favorite Intro Sequence?

I'm talking about animated openings That is an awesome intro, i've heard some great things about this game too.
  10. Gamerdude854

Them's fightin' herds IRL

I really need to get my mind out of the gutter
  11. Gamerdude854

Favorite Intro Sequence?

What is your favorite intro Sequence for a video game? Mine is the Melee opening, it's just so amazing:
  12. Gamerdude854

If Downloadable content and patches never became a thing, where do you think gaming would be?

There would be more complete games, Nintendo is one of the only company's that seems to release full games now, sure Nintendo does do DLC, but you don't feel pressured to get it like when other company's release DLC
  13. Gamerdude854

Crash had a couple good games after the third one
  14. Gamerdude854

All I know about this game is that it's a point and click adventure. The idea of a point and click on the Gamecube is very odd to me
  15. Gamerdude854

Super Hero Games

LJN is a company known for making infamously bad games, most say that this was their only good game, it was also one of their last