Recent content by Frogmyre

1. Frogmyre

Them's Fightin' Herds: Backers' Beta starts May 25

The hype... is overwhelming. Overwhelming I tell you!
  2. Frogmyre

What song are you listening to right now?

I mean, come on.
  3. Frogmyre

[Forum Game] The Person Above Me

Has no idea who I am.
  4. Frogmyre

[FactionRP] Glory to Ariz-totzka [Arizona]

I'm just going to be over here... building my Pom-pire, and signing papers. (Or is it a puppy-pire?)
  5. Frogmyre

Neat Ideas

And here I was, thinking Josuke had the craziest pompadour. I'm certainly down for this idea! I think Spideer should make an appearance. Somehow.
  6. Frogmyre

Word Association Game

Hair
  7. Frogmyre

The Monkey's Paw

Granted! But you'll always want to study, from now until eternity. I wish I had Wi-Fi.
  8. Frogmyre

Word Association Game

Pope
  9. Frogmyre

Disgaea / NIS Games

Dood! I love the Disgaea series, dood. I own 2, 3, 4, and the sequel to the first one, dood. I might even get the PC port, dood, but I'll have to look into it. In case you can't tell dood, I love Prinnies!
  10. Frogmyre

Shipping Thread!

Personally, I ship Paprika X Everybody. And the kitchen sink.
  11. Frogmyre

Who you want to main; who you probably will

As little as I may know about fighting games... I shall say this. Pom is who I'd like to main, her and Paprika. No idea if I'll be able to, of course, but I can try!
  12. Frogmyre

Introduce yourself

Good tidings, every one! My name is Frogmyre, and I'm the froggiest frog you'll ever meet. I consider myself a writer, and might even eventually write a TFH fan fic. But that is for the future! Pom may be my main, her or Paprika. But none shall escape the adorableness of her puppies.