Recent content by Feanor

1. Feanor

Predator lore headcannon 05/08/2019 may as well date it

I would not object! :)
  2. Feanor

Now Available (To Backers): Complete Recordings Soundtrack - Stage Pack

Great stuff! Velvet's Theme still gives me goosebumps.
  3. Feanor

Predator lore headcannon 05/08/2019 may as well date it

Didn't get to read it all but I enjoyed what I did! Grammar is mostly fine. Snakes and Gators... Am I right in thinking this Lost Age is the time of the Dinosaurs?
  4. Feanor

List of Livestream Lore/Gameplay Bits

Definitely some 'Roos loose in the top paddock.
  5. Feanor

Quick lore question: Oli's mother

Whoaaaa now, don't tread on my headcannon OC
  6. Feanor

OC: Fluffy

Yeah that is kinda the point with Zack. He is not like most other Demons, I might even venture to say it is... original. On the topic of which Zack really looks nothing like Fred if you compare their designs, outside of the incorporeal body, which is reasonable to assume is common to all Demons...
  7. Feanor

[OC] - The Cataphracts & Additional Lore

Interesting idea, I think it is cool. But the modern cataphracts couldn't be the same ones from the original war unless they live for like, centuries. Or did you mean that these are just their descendants? What if it was like an old order of legend, and only now attempting to be revived? Anyway...
  8. Feanor

Vote for your favorite ungulate! [Early Access Edition]

Shame on you, sir. Shame.
  9. Feanor

Why Velvet is the best

Oh. Well I thought that one was just too obvious. Velvet is best cause she is Velvet.
  10. Feanor

Why Velvet is the best

Smooth and luxurious, with many different variants, velvet is one of the world's best loved fabrics. It is heavy and durable with a lustrous sheen. However, many properties depend on the type of material or fiber used to make the velvet fabric: Silk velvet has a shimmering, almost fluid surface...
  11. Feanor

Introducing the Cast of Them's Fightin' Herds

Welp, clearly late to this party but.. I'm lovin em! Velvet's good but Gotta say Olly and Fred are my fave voices from this
  12. Feanor

[FactionRP] Goat Cult

Truly, you have my deepest sympathy
  13. Feanor

[FactionRP] The United Foenum Council [Neutral]

"I no longer hold a seat here, Fluffy. I will stand." She looks at Zack. "It is not my place any longer. You represent us now, and I will not interfere." She then speaks to Weylyn. "I do not claim to have the plan, but I do have information. As to whether it can be trusted... I leave that to...
  14. Feanor

[FactionRP] The United Foenum Council [Neutral]

Feanor steps back from the chair with an apologetic gesture to fluffy. "I hope it suits, for now. It was designed with my own measurements in mind, so it may not be a precise fit, but we can have that fixed on short order." Feanor looks around. "In the mean time, it seems we have a...