Recent content by Falco

1. Falco

Australia/New Zealand/Oceania

With the official release of 1.0 and EVO Online announcement of Them's Fightin' Herds, the game is experiencing an influx of players with old players returning and new players picking up the game for the first time. If you're from the OCE region and would like to find matches with others on...
  2. Falco

Them’s Fightin’ Herds Frequently Asked Questions

I found an introduction thread here Introduce yourself There is a book of lore on the homepage. Personally i liked Oleander's one which is part of the reason I chose her as my main. The Book of Lore Volume I – Prologue – Them's Fightin' Herds – Mane6
  3. Falco

Oleander Fred Pull Bug?

Sounds like the no ground bounce variant is non-charged 2D. Does it just strikes them instead of wrapping around and slamming them down? I don't use 2D enough to know if it hard knockdowns with non-charged 2D so maybe my answer is unrelated.
  4. Falco

Keep getting stunlocked against the wall, what do I do?

Yup, that sounds about right. I don't really play Pom so i couldn't remember the inputs off the top of my head.
  5. Falco

Keep getting stunlocked against the wall, what do I do?

You can push block Tian to get her off you and get back to neutral. Anti air her (or Pom's 2B) when she comes around again. Alternatively, Pom has a move that lets her run out of corners while being invulnerable for a short while.
  6. Falco

How does I do Pixel Lobby

The Chocolate Medal accessory correlates with your casual rank. I'm not too sure how casual rank is determined but my guess is amount of play time. The higher the rank, the more medals you unlock. In order of lowest to highest: Chocolate, Iron, Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum
  7. Falco

How do I Block?

You block while holding back. A standing block blocks overheads and normal but not low hits while a low block blocks low and normals but not overheads.
  8. Falco

Oleander and Velvet a little OP?

To be honest, Velvet was rarely played until her recent changes which gave her an overhead and a standing low. I guess it would be fair to give her high damage moves when she has nothing going for her in terms of cross ups and resets. See Ari and Pap, even though they dont hit as hard but they...
  9. Falco

Tianhuo's fly input

This probably isn't an answer but you can use fly while on the ground and more importantly, in your block string. Maybe that's why fly is designed that way otherwise the game won't be able to differentiate fly and a normal jump when you use a launcher/anti-air. Disclaimer: i don't actually play...
  10. Falco

So Oleander is a zoner

All good, always ask questions when you are unsure. The first one is correct i.e. when in the air press jump again. The double jump is unique to Oleander and its essential to her hard hitting combos. Every character has a different movement mechanic unique to them as well. An aerial fel spark...
  11. Falco

So Oleander is a zoner

If you need to read in neutral, try use an aerial fel spark, double jump then read. At least you cover yourself a little but its not too hard to get around. You can usually get a read off at the end of a combo and manage your magic from there. You can also read in the middle of some combos but...
  12. Falco

Who Do You Main? (beta release)

Oleander seems to be taking the lead at the moment. I'm curious, who else here plays Oleander besides the few seen on stream?
  13. Falco

Let's settle it. Who is the most popular ungulate? [Beta Edition]

Oleander's backstory was one of the more interesting ones in my opinion and I do like her character design. When it comes to her gameplay, she's got a really versatile range of movesets and i personally found her the easiest character to pick up. Things I find good on Oleander: Her moves...
  14. Falco

Word Association Game

Fruit
  15. Falco

Question & Answer

I've only played a few fighting games. So here they are: Super Smash Bros Brawl: Falco/Ice Climbers Super Smash Bros Wii U: Fox Tatsunoko v.s. Capcom: Zero I also main Oleander in this game. In any fighting game, do you main only one character exclusively or do you have a few pocket characters?