• Them's Fightin' Herds is availabe now on Steam for PC!
    You can buy it from these links:
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Mane6.com has been updated!

The Mane6 website has been updated for the coming 1.0 release. We now have quick gameplay & features info, pages for the cast and a media section with new wallpapers!

Here, take a look!

• Current Game Version

1.1.0 (5.29.2020)

Recent content by Eliah Pickford

1. Eliah Pickford

Headcannon related bits "Ghost Stories"

The White Black Sheep: The Warmbloods have had many villages in their time of expansion after the war. Some merely harvest crops, others housed cavalry barracks, and some were more fortresses than towns. It was not so much an empire as many colonies in parts of Foenum, each with lords...
  2. Eliah Pickford

Story thing: Three Little Sheep that Feared Sundown

Chapter 10: To a library. Morning was mostly wordless. A breakfast of some porridge and the relief that everyone was unharmed. Wilson, however, had not gotten any sleep and had gone to bed when the sun rose. While Susi would have wanted to verify exactly what had happened the night before...
  3. Eliah Pickford

Chapter 9: At the door While Wilson was nonplussed over the situation, he and Molly were ok with Susi and Sally staying the night. Though with old Big Bunny, he was more wondering how they were going to sleep. Unless the sudden guests wanted to help bring dried hay for bedding they would be...
  4. Eliah Pickford

So, kinda having doubts. I do have ideas for this story, but it keeps feeling a little dry narrative-wise. Maybe I do better with short stories? Still, Figure I'll finish posting those first 10 chapters.
  5. Eliah Pickford

Chapter 8: Fear the unknown. The rest of the walk was uneventful. Reaching the farmhouse, they could see “Big Bunny” pulling crops out of his garden, so it stood to reason Bunny was home. And a quick knock at the door confirmed it. “Oi’...” She said, now wide eyed as she saw Sally and...
  6. Eliah Pickford

Chapter 7: Investigation isn’t fun. Susi quickly awoke to the sound of a loud pounding at her door. Her head jolted up from her reading desk, nearly knocking over a cup with now cold coffee in it. Despite that coldness, she took a drink of it before checking her glasses. After that she...
  7. Eliah Pickford

Chapter 6: The Shadows Creep. Susi couldn’t believe she was out where she was. In the outskirts of Baaaaah, as the sun was going down, with Jack’s barks urging her on. The last time she followed him out after sundown… didn’t end well. And Sally’s adventurous mood wasn’t helping how unreal...
  8. Eliah Pickford

Chapter 5: Food for thought Baaaaah’s market square was one of the few places sheeple didn’t vote on what to do at. Though, perhaps to keep with traditions, debates on prices did occur. Amid the hustle and bustle of sheep, there were the words both kind and unkind on goods, for purchase or...
  9. Eliah Pickford

Chapter 4: Good morning to you Jack’s barking caused Susi to nearly jump out of her bed. Her eyes darted around the room, expecting to see something horrific, but only found it was dawn. Sunlight was shining through the window. She was just about to let out a sigh of relief when she heard...
  10. Eliah Pickford

Chapter 3: Back home The walk back to Baaaaa had been about as long as the last one for Susi. Especially with Sally being along with her. “Look, I’m sorry, alright?” Sally said for the upteenth time. It had been like this for awhile, mainly as Susi had not said anything the entire time...
  11. Eliah Pickford

Ch 2 continued. Susi flinched at that, even recoiling back a bit. Jack now looked concerned, and even Chester looked up at Sally intently. About the only person in the room that wasn’t affected by that wolf being brought up was Bunny, who merely poured herself another cup with an unflinching...
  12. Eliah Pickford

Ch2: I don’t quite understand “...And ever since then, it’s like he’s obsessed with poisonous snakes.” Sally finished her story. One that noted that “Lord” Cedric, her father, kept worrying about snakes lying in the grass...Despite the fact the’re hadn’t been a snake in the meadow for more...
  13. Eliah Pickford

Ch1: I didn’t ask for this today. Susi was in a panic. A darkness had taken the world, and every light she saw flickered before going out. Jack was nowhere to be found either, he was just gone! She ran through the streets of Baaaaah calling out for anyone, but no one answered. She was...
  14. Eliah Pickford

Still work in progress with only 10 chapters done. Posting them here to see what people think of it. Comments a criticism are welcome.
  15. Eliah Pickford

Project I've been working on...

For the past couple months, after I made the Ghost Stories, I've been working on another story. It's not a short one, got about 10 chapters out with more to follow. It's based on Shadow of the Wolf and centers on three sheep. Might start posting chapters at some point. Been doing stuff off...