• Them's Fightin' Herds is availabe now on Steam Early Access!
    You can buy it from these links:
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Mane6.com has been updated!

The Mane6 website has been updated for the coming 1.0 release. We now have quick gameplay & features info, pages for the cast and a media section with new wallpapers!

Here, take a look!

• Current Game Version

Early Access #25 2.21.2020

Recent content by edzepp

1. Nappy's Whenever, Wherever Worklog

So, any big things to share? I hope it's all going well.
  2. TFH Early Access - Dev Tasklist

Any updates, guys? Been about a week and I can't wait to see where things are headed.
  3. Is the game ready for release?

I'll say that things didn't go quite as smoothly as they could have. I still think the foundation is sound, but they need to get stuff done, and I think they'll be responsive.
  4. Feb 22 - Still release // Unexpected change of plans

'As the (next) first step for this, we're making a patch to Backers' Beta available later today introducing most of the changes to come in the Feb 22 release. Then as the step after that we'll be working our collective behind for the next two days to close the gap between the 0.95 and 1.0...
  5. It comes tomorrow! Who will be your first character?

Oleander, because I get her moveset.
  6. Feb 22 - Still release // Unexpected change of plans

It's odd to think that, as far as I know, TFH wasn't really crowdfunded on the back of a story mode. I mean, we had some lore, but games like Overwatch have lore without being story-driven at all, so it wouldn't have surprised me. I didn't really consider it at all when i backed it. Not saying...
  7. Feb 22 - Still release // Unexpected change of plans

Man, this whole thing has been a ride, no? I stand by the idea that you wouldn't have promised a story mode in the first place if you didn't think it was ready initially. It must be something bigger than expected. And thank you for being transparent this whole time. Game dev is never easy. And...
  8. Is the game ready for release?

Another thing to note is that they have a publisher now, so there has to be some accountability there. There's money involved. I don't think there's any reason for Humble Bundle to sign off on a release date with the Mane 6 guys if they weren't confident that it would be up and running. I'm sure...
  9. Introducing the Cast of Them's Fightin' Herds

I wondered why Arizona sounded so familiar. Now I know. The cast sounds great.
  10. Is the game ready for release?

Yeah, I do have some reservations about the beta sometimes (SOMETIMES!), but I understand that the beta does not necessarily reflect what the final game will be like. Likely it's just a test of mechanics, bug fixes and other nitty-gritty stuff. I doubt the devs would be promising all the...
  11. Them's Fightin' Herds Release Date Announced

It can just be a limited demo with multiplayer. Just something with complete animations and music to get people excited.
  12. Them's Fightin' Herds Release Date Announced

The Best Friends have been very willing to talk about it, so I agree, toss 'em some final(ish) code and let them have at it.
  13. Them's Fightin' Herds Release Date Announced

Great news, guys! Proud of y'all for getting the game (mostly - still got that new stuff) done and getting that sweet cash.
  14. Status Update. Dec '17

Ah well. I guess this cant be helped. Thanks fo the transparency.
  15. Current Beta Status, and upcoming updates

Well, judging by some updates that beta (the guy, not the software) is showing off and some of the comments he made in the beta forums, we're doing pretty OK. I think they really are just knuckling down at the moment at the expense of some communication.