• Them's Fightin' Herds is available now on Steam for PC!
    You can buy it from these links:
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Current Game Version

1.4.2 (10.20.2020)

Recent content by Dom

1. Dom

I'm losing faith in this game.

The method of avoiding her kinda goes out the window when Tian can air dash to follow me if I don't decide to run to the other end of the screen or fly in place and wait for me while I'm waiting for her or falling j.C or 4D from the air into buttons MAYBE. Stuff like that. It's not even...
  2. Dom

She still does it and usually FAR, out of reach. That, in combination with flips, crackers, air dash, delayed air dash etc is the rest of the numbers game.
  3. Dom

The ropes having 1 active frame is part of the changes, I'm sure. I think Oreo just typo'd there. For the ropes being a command grab, 1 frame is proper to check for the state that the character is in at the moment and more would be unnecessary; punishing people way harder for flinching. The...
  4. Dom

Uh. You guys don't actually think that Koren believes it's a 9-1 right? I think the more important thing he's trying to get at is that fighting in the situation isn't fun and that Arizona, indeed, loses to Tian. And the sarcasm? Come on bois. I can definitely see that it could be a little hard...