Recent content by D96

1. D96

The "What are you playing right now, and progress" Topic.

The other day I impulse-bought Stardew Valley and I immediately got hooked. Haven't really gotten snagged by a game like this since Overwatch first came out, and it's a very fun and relaxing little game. I've only had it for a couple days now and have put a good chunk of time into it. Right...
  2. D96

Overwatch

The new dance emotes are fantastic, and I also love that Sombra and Orisa finally got their sitting and laughing emotes. As a D.Va main, I feel spoiled with all these legendaries for her over the past few months! Also, I just discovered Total Mayhem and it is hilariously stupid. You haven't...
  3. D96

Good news, Bad news, Stream news.

Awesome to hear that the game is so close to being done, a little more polish time is no big deal! Also, it gives me an extra bit of time to hopefully get a computer that's not actually a potato.
  4. D96

Times you nearly broke the [controller/handheld/computer/ etc.]

The times I've gotten mad enough to almost break my control haven't been because of a specific game but because of internet connectivity issues. I can handle the occasional drop, but when it's non-stop for 30 minutes? Yeah, that gets me frustrated really quickly and it just goes from there.
  5. D96

Overwatch

That was glorious.
  6. D96

Overwatch

New event on the 24th! Personally I'm just hyped that D.Va is getting an awesome legendary skin!
  7. D96

Overwatch

Oasis is now out for everyone now!
  8. D96

Wishing Mane6 the best of luck in 2017

Having followed this project since the first FiM video was uploaded, its crazy to see how far you all have come, and I'm really happy to have a chance to be a part of all of this. The heart and dedication you guys have all put into this project is just so awesome to see! I've never backed a...
  9. D96

Overwatch

I heard about that, and I'd be pumped for a set of Chinese New Years skins. Even if it's just for Mei that'd be pretty cool too. But for right now I'm still trying for that Nutcracker skin, I really want that after a fantastic match of No Limits with 4 Zenyattas, a Mercy, and a Symmetra.
  10. D96

Final Fantasy XV

I've certainly enjoyed it so far, but I also feel like I've barely scratched the surface of the content in the game. I'd say it's worth a buy based on my experience, but maybe someone who's gotten farther in the game can give a more definite "yes, go out and buy this masterpiece" or "no, by the...
  11. D96

Final Fantasy XV

I managed to find a little bit of time to play this game some more. I spent most of it hunting down soundtracks and fishing...
  12. D96

Overwatch

The Symmetra buff went live along with the Winter Event the other day. I was surprised, the new Mei brawl is actually really fun and super tense. I'll play more of it once exams are over, but my God, that new Zenyatta skin is probably the greatest thing I've ever seen. My buddies and I were...
  13. D96

Game Quote

Terraria. "I'm a general, not some opera floozy!"
  14. D96

Final Fantasy XV

My copy of this game just came in today and I had a couple of hours to mess around in it. So far I'm enjoying it a bunch; the standard fare RPG stuff (side-quests, exploration, etc.) is all great so far. But I have to admit that I love all the small little things they've added, like being able...
  15. D96

Final Fantasy XV

I've been itching for a new RPG to play so I grabbed this game with the discounted price from Amazon. Unfortunately it's currently out of stock so I've got to wait for it to come in again before I get the game. Still, I'm definitely excited; like I said, I really need a new RPG and this should...