Recent content by CrushingVictory

1. CrushingVictory

Oleander Break the targets bug

For the first stage, using your super on the last remaining target to get the precision hit challenge *WON'T* work for it :/
  2. CrushingVictory

Counter-Strike (1.6, Source, Global Offensive)

I do, from time to time. What's your rank? gold nova 2 here
  3. CrushingVictory

[Forum Game] The Person Above Me

actually wears a bucket and towel cape
  4. CrushingVictory

Controller vs Keyboard vs Stick, what's best/worst?

controller + keyboard is an improvised fight stick, for TFH though i am probably going to stick with controllers this time round
  5. CrushingVictory

How good are you at fighting games?

i picked up the basics of a combo, but cannot do 256-hit bouncing all-over-the-screen-frame-perfect-zero-to-death combos
  6. CrushingVictory

What is Your All Time Favorite Game?

Perfect Dark, hands/hooves down. the HD remake could have been a little better, but the original's visuals hold up nicely, even on an emulator plus you could plunge areas into total darkness by shooting out all of the lights
  7. CrushingVictory

Introduce yourself

I don't develop, but i do appreciate all of the content you push out. i also play video games and want to get into fighting games
  8. CrushingVictory

Retro Gaming

funny thing about that, during the Gulf War, they found an old Game Boy that'd been bombed and when they turned it on, it actually worked! it's in the Smithsonian if you want to check it out and here's a picture of it Nintendium, stronger than steel
  9. CrushingVictory

Xcom

My base gets shot down by a UFO, so i go to blow up the pulse emitter keeping it down and reveal a lot of aliens Rookie panics and gets shot by a friendly unit in over-watch, causing a lot of my people to panic Lose the mission and the campaign because a single zombified enemy walked onto the...