Recent content by crispyruffles

1. crispyruffles

Them's Fightin' Herds: Backers' Beta starts May 25

So I changed my password for backerkit cause I forgot it. But now it says to wait for a confirmation email that's taking forever to pop up. Or maybe it aint even coming. I dont know, but now I'm gonna have to wait til after work. DX
  2. crispyruffles

Hey, I'm off work and it still hasn't come out. That means I'll won't miss the crowd! Sweet!
  3. crispyruffles

I got 20 bits on it dropping in 4 hours. Right in the middle of me working.
  4. crispyruffles

Ideal DLC Character

I honestly just want a grappler. I love playing Beo and Cerebella.
  5. crispyruffles

Good news, Bad news, Stream news.

As long as this ain't a similar case to Mighty Number 9, take all the time you need. :)
  6. crispyruffles

Overwatch

I wish I could play Overwatch, but my pc is too crappy and can't play it.
  7. crispyruffles

New Forum Sections: Backers' Beta

Ah man, I'm ready to waste hour on this game. Though my finals are in 2 weeks. So I'll probably get really into it afterwards. Still, I'm excited. XD
  8. crispyruffles

Skullgirls

Fan service maybe? I know that's what prevented me from getting it for the longest time. Careful, it can be addictive. ;) Seriously though, the better you get, the more it gets you. Hey, is that run stop canceling thing still doable? Since I've been trying to do it, but can't seem to get it...
  9. crispyruffles

Skullgirls

YO!!! I know many have already beaten nightmare Marie, but I just FINALLY!!! Beat her!! Oh man, it felt SOOOOOO GOOD!! XD
  10. crispyruffles

Backer Wallpapers when?

Last I heard about them was on the work stream. They showed us some of the characters, so I can only assume withinthe year. As long as they come and as long as they're good looking, I'm fine though.
  11. crispyruffles

Skullgirls

Oh! Cool, I was wondering why there were voices in youtube videos. :) Definitely be checking this out later.
  12. crispyruffles

Skullgirls

Oh, I didn't know it wasn't out in some places. Well, enjoy 2nd encore, I sure have. :)
  13. crispyruffles

Skullgirls

Hasn't it been on steam for like, a long time now?
  14. crispyruffles

Skullgirls

The Hurting is love!! Man, I sound like a masochist
  15. crispyruffles

Skullgirls

Here's another: *Moment*