Recent content by Clover102

1. Clover102

Backers Beta: Are we there yet? // Backerkit accidentally all over the place

Lets hope Prey can hold me over till then, Thanks for the info I'd rather know how long it would take than to be left in the dark about it.
  2. Clover102

What was the last game you played?

Since my pc died all I got is my phone so GTA san andreas game is fine bUT these racing and chasing missions are ruining it I thought the controls for driving were bad before now with touch controls...killme
  3. Clover102

Best creepypastas

One I liked quite abit is called 1999 then theres Anas goatman story two of my personal favorites.
  4. Clover102

Do you think good ol' Jim Sterling would like TFH?

Well we know he can't play street fighter obv,or fighting games in general but He'd probably cover it on a squirty plays due to the actual quality it's had being greenlit I have a feeling Total Buiscuit (if he's still alive bless his soul) would cover it as well he loved skullgirls.
  5. Clover102

Fallout The Glue Factory: Pre-Alpha

Wow this looks pretty cool gonna check this out when I get home
  6. Clover102

Xcom

On my 2nd playthrough on Commander its a lil harder but not that much
  7. Clover102

Word Association Game

Danse
  8. Clover102

Favorite DLC

Xcom enemy within added alot it was more of an expansion pack than a dlc adding on the base game. Adding new alienz genemodding MECS and a whole other group of humans to fight the EXALT I miss Mecs there not in xcom 2
  9. Clover102

Word Association Game

Human
  10. Clover102

Xcom

That sounds like a really fun way to play xcom co op I might try that and yeah optimization should be out in like a month or so
  11. Clover102

Which crossover character would you like in TFH?

I don't think I've ever laughed this hard this would be amazing
  12. Clover102

How good are you at fighting games?

I thought I was good once I played mk9 online in a KOTH match won once then got my ass kicked by a reptile player and since then I've never played online again :)
  13. Clover102

Toontown?

I didn't even know toontown was still a thing what a legend
  14. Clover102

Xcom

I spent a couple hours alone in the character pool creator made like 20 chars you lose anyone yet?
  15. Clover102

Xcom

27 hours in and I can officialy say I have lost my first playthrough :) gotta prioritize those radio transmitters, i didn't big mistake...