• Them's Fightin' Herds is now out on Early Access!
    You can buy it from these links.
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Them's Fightin' Herds

Current Version: Early Access 17.2: 7.8.2019

Recent content by Cinnamaldehyde

1. Cinnamaldehyde

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate

Mario and other characters have spirits as well as the fighter spirit.
  2. Cinnamaldehyde

Sora has been put in other non-Kingdom Hearts games. I think he is owned by Square, not Disney. But I don't actually know.
  3. Cinnamaldehyde

Question & Answer

Never really watched Digimon, but I played Digimon Rumble Arena 2, so my favorite is Gomamon. What do you want to hear about from E3?
  4. Cinnamaldehyde

That could be cool, but I think it would ruin the surprise. It is also something that YouTube channels do to get people to come back, and Nintendo doesn't really need that.
  5. Cinnamaldehyde

Detective Pikachu Chat *spoilers warning*

Yeah that Torterra scene was just bad. It was too long and didn't make any physical sense. It wasn't even a surprise, I thought it was pretty obvious. I liked the movie overall, but the direction could have used a little work. Showing only part of the same event 5 times is way to many.
  6. Cinnamaldehyde

Question & Answer

A few, but one I will talk about is Overwatch. I just like it a lot, even though most of the games I play are filled with clueless and or toxic people. I play for the one out of ten games that are actually good. What is your favorite starter Pokemon from any of the games?
  7. Cinnamaldehyde

Question & Answer

When I was in Hawaii I tried dragon fruit and lychee. They were both quite nice. I liked the lychee more and cant think of a way to describe the flavor. The dragon fruit tasted like a mild kiwi. How would you describe your "luck" in all things?
  8. Cinnamaldehyde

Question & Answer

I feel like it is my turn to answer but you two also know my answer to that... But I will say, the last time I played was 10/30/2018. Are you prepared to get really hype for Goat when that comes? Also, do you think the Mane6 could have worked on Goat while they were having problems working on...
  9. Cinnamaldehyde

Question & Answer

just a couple close groups, a sub group of an old sub group, and the Fightin' Foenatics. Should I get back into playing TFH before story mode so I can do real combos when I make videos about it?
  10. Cinnamaldehyde

Question & Answer

I don't really keep up with movies. I'm glad there is at least one other person who comes here. Think we can get more?
  11. Cinnamaldehyde

Sketches & Doodles: for those of us who can't draw

It is called Pop Team Epic and there isn't really a plot to it at all.
  12. Cinnamaldehyde

Sketches & Doodles: for those of us who can't draw

I started watching a show...
  13. Cinnamaldehyde

Question & Answer

I've been working on coding a Visual Novel my friend wrote in RenPy. I made a music track for the game yesterday. How about you?
  14. Cinnamaldehyde

Word Association Game

Ash