Recent content by $Bison

1. $Bison

Would I really get something for winning a tournament on a DDR pad?

...What if a tournament required everyone to use a DDR pad, and then Cinnamaldehyde got first place? What makes a tournament "legit" and proper? The size of player attendance, sponsors, or the factor that a bunch of strangers came together to compete in a game?
  2. $Bison

Word Association Game

Queasy
  3. $Bison

Pixel artsy stuff thread

Ah, good eye, OC. I wanted to thin out the limbs and get a good curve for line of action and the back-hoof was removed for thinning purposes too. I'd like to think it gets easier with practice. It's only took 1.25 hours of editing this time instead of 4 if it was the me of years ago. ;)
  4. $Bison

Sketches & Doodles: for those of us who can't draw

I like the hidden face of Fred in the sky. Nicely done!
  5. $Bison

Word Association Game

Longaniza
  6. $Bison

Pixel artsy stuff thread

Sometimes, it usually helps looking at official game sprites that might have the idea you're looking for. In this instance, braids. When I saw it, I immediately thought, "Oh, Cammy, from Super Street Fighter II!" Notice how they're just a bunch of square connected together despite her official...
  7. $Bison

Word Association Game

Longer
  8. $Bison

[Forum Game] The Person Above Me

Is a composer with composure.
  9. $Bison

Word Association Game

Recyclable
  10. $Bison

[Forum Game] The Person Above Me

Has an avatar of the same animal as I.
  11. $Bison

Pixel artsy stuff thread

Which of the following does not belong? A.:Velvet: B.:oleander: C. :Pom: D. myah
  12. $Bison

Word Association Game

Scaaaandalous
  13. $Bison

Word Association Game

Racer
  14. $Bison

Pixel artsy stuff thread

You can tell a Longma is angry when their flames get a spikier appearance due to the increased rate of flame expulsion. Oh, their face is a good indicator too.
  15. $Bison

What song are you listening to right now?

Eeeeh, I didn't need to sleep tonight anyway.