Recent content by bibliodragon

1. bibliodragon

Story Mode Velvet Wrecks My Face

The team have also just put out a patch that makes the lower difficulties more manageable, such as getting healing between boss phases.
  2. bibliodragon

Storymode Thoughts (SPOILERS)

Was getting down some thoughts on storymode, and it’s a bit too much word vomit for Discord so I’m putting it here. TFH is the first time in a long time I have played a fighting game (more of a platformer/shooter gal). Still not brave enough to fight real people, but I’ve been plugging away in...
  3. bibliodragon

help to find an image

Those are the wallpapers which were perks to the Crowdfunder backers.
  4. bibliodragon

Vote for your favorite ungulate! [Early Access Edition]

Forgive me Velvet, for I have sinned. The power of Fred compels me!
  5. bibliodragon

Feb 22 - Still release // Unexpected change of plans

Admittedly disappointing, but thanks for being open and honest about what's going on. After the cease and desist, your dedication to this thing is not in question. Besides, now I can get more use out of this now the Cardboard Nation has been righteously defeated! Will you guys be doing a...
  6. bibliodragon

Introducing the Cast of Them's Fightin' Herds

Have some Velvet:
  7. bibliodragon

There's the tournament on twitch later today, but here's some Ollie and Fred: (I am so glad I finally learnt how to bring him out)
  8. bibliodragon

It's a sheepish accent (because yeah, American's just can't do Scottish accents. Sorry guys, I'm surrounded by them and have one myself, it's true.) It brings to mind a less belligerent version of this: Also, oh no, Fred's now sexy!
  9. bibliodragon

When a certain demon made a certain profile post, I couldn't help but think "did they get...? Surely not..." And you did! Pretty sweet cast!
  10. bibliodragon

TFH In The Media

Ok, because something just happened, we've got more media sign! Indie fighter Them's Fightin' Herds releasing on February 22, 2018 https://kotaku.com/1822745145 The Glue Factory Daily - Lawyer Friendly Equines Stuff!: Them's Fightin Herds - Trailer for February 22nd Release!
  11. bibliodragon

Them's Fightin' Herds Release Date Announced

Wooo! Well done guys!
  12. bibliodragon

Woo! We made it to February!

They were so quick to say they wouldn't make the December deadline, that hopefully this means they still think it'll be out in February. At this moment anyway. Fingers crossed for no fires! At least we should be getting an update soon.
  13. bibliodragon

Lawyer Friendly Equines Discussion Thread.

I've been doing a rewatch from season 1. It's so weird, I haven't watched these for 6 years, yet they are so familiar thanks to being so well meme'd. Also I can't believe this got past the censors! (Trixie did nothing wrong! Heckle s$^t, get hit!)
  14. bibliodragon

TFH In The Media

It's sad that cute, interesting and unique female characters without a scrap of sexulisation are weird, but if that has to be the case, it is good to be weird. As a kid who had to play Primal Rage with the gore turned off (Vertigo FTW!), I would have loved the hell out of this game back then...
  15. bibliodragon

TFH In The Media

The game's backstory should hopefully get attention. How many silly fan games turn out so good they start to get mainstream attention, get smacked down by the IP holder but then the creator steps in to create a whole new world so the game can still get made? A couple of little mentions: Listed...