Recent content by beta

1. beta

Beta's Absolutely Secret Worklog

Little update on a trial I was just revising. Patch is almost ready to go out! Just getting in a bit more polish and debugging.
  2. beta

Workin' on getting tutorial mode out in an update soon! Visuals/text are WIP as usual. Most of the trials themselves are done. Just debugging them now.
  3. beta

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
  4. beta

Not super sure where to post this, but I've been a little too lax about checking these forums. I'm most active on discord and I'm always taking active feebdack there! Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers I'm also working really hard to get a patch out right now.
  5. beta

AI option for dummy stops working after combo trials

Checking into it
  6. beta

Background Characters are Missing

I believe I know whats causing this and I have a fix in the works
  7. beta

Chests in Salt Mines give an error?

Saltmines getting a big rework soon. I'm taking a look at errors like these now.
  8. beta

Pom Intermediate 02 crash.

Thank you, we're looking into it now.
  9. beta

Game crash during Pixel Lobby match

Now THAT is a new type of crash I havent seen. Very helpful. Thank you. This might solve a lot of mysteries
  10. beta

Bug with items of a given type in salt mines

If you could get a screenshot of this I'd appreciate it. I don't think I've seen this occur before. A video is even better.
  11. beta

Salt Mines Music Bug

Saltmines gettin' a huge re-work. I'll take a look at this bug during that
  12. beta

Game switches controllers after beating an enemy in the Salt Mines.

Hi. Saltmines are getting worked on again really soon and this is one of my high priority bugs for it. Thanks
  13. beta

Controller not responding in specific areas.

Dang, good thing you found that one out. That's an odd situation... Is there anything else you need from me on the issue?
  14. beta

Game crash during Pixel Lobby match

Given your card I suspect this might be something graphics related. Do you have a .mdmp file I can look at? Right click the game, properties, browse local files and there should be a .mdmp file sitting next to the game exe
  15. beta

144hz not working.

It's technically not a bug... as much as I hate it. I want to uncap the fps limit but I would need to take a look at what issues it might cause as side effects. Also your avatar is %200 nostalgia bombing me right now.