Recent content by Ave

1. Ave

Oleander Google Doc

yes you can combo without,her normals are pretty far reaching. also yeah i would like to be able to edit,since im steady trying to improve,so what i find ill make sure to note in the doc also here's 1stock/no meter 2k corner
  2. Ave

Oleander Google Doc

Oleander 3k double Dark Spark corner combo 2bar/2stock Inputs:j.2c > Jump Cancel > j.b > 2.b > 3.c > j.c > 236a > 214a > Jump Cancel > j.c > d > j.c > j.a > j.b > j.c > 236a > 214a > Jump Cancel > d > j.c > 2.b > 2.c > 236a > 214a > Super > 236a > 236d > super Also @Penny are you the only one...
  3. Ave

Oleander Google Doc

Oleander Fuzzy Just in case anyone asks why this works best against Paprika and *Arizona: papi's lvl 1 super will wiff on mash
  4. Ave

Oleander Google Doc

I find that people resort to chicken block Oleander when she's without stock heavily since at that point she has no /real/ pressure Offensively. I agree that 2.a is surprisingly underrated,stagger 2.a being one of the best offensive options if you have them in blockstun Thankfully if the players...
  5. Ave

Oleander Google Doc

Oleander 2.2k Corner Spark loop 1bar/1stock Inputs: j.c > 2.c > 3.c > j.c > j.236c > Jump Cancel > j.c > j.236c > j.c > 3.c >j.c > j.236c > Jump Cancel > j.c > j.236c > j.c > 5.a(2) > 2.b > 2.c > 236d > Super looks pretty cool too
  6. Ave

Oleander Google Doc

Yeah np, jump in starters i mainly add to damage since im working on a corner setup that uses her jumping normals, so i'll post tomorrow to add to the doc
  7. Ave

Oleander Google Doc

Ive been Labbing with her for the past couple of hours, i'll be posting combos/tech with her on my twitter, but here's the stuff that i've made so far 2.1k corner 1stock/1bar 2k corner 1stock/1bar I'll try and frequent the board often and post what i can find,liking the character so far so...
  8. Ave

Introduce yourself

Hello, My name is 7th Ave. I play Skullgirls and am a Squigly Teacher. im mainly invested in GG and BB at the moment,and am glad to meet all of you who ill be playing against soon hopefully