Recent content by _Vidz_

1. _Vidz_

Knick Knack's Youtube Series! THE ROAD TO GUD

Guess who's back in it!
  2. _Vidz_

Let's Create A Character! [GRIFFIN FACE PAINT]

I've got some face paint ideas today! What do y'all think? Anything you guys would like me to try?
  3. _Vidz_

More Griffin heads! I've kept the idea of having the crest be in the back of her head, and three slightly different variations of it. First resembles what I originally had. The second is more flared up. And the third kind of looks like sonic the hedgehog . . . I didn't notice that until now. How...
  4. _Vidz_

Well, I didn't tell the artist anything about the personality, he just kinda went for it XD
  5. _Vidz_

A fellow artist has drawn up their own version of the Griffin! I take no credit for the image, and have been given permission by the original creator to post it here. What do you guys think of it?
  6. _Vidz_

Knick Knack - My Original Champion - Portrait Added!

It's been a long time since I've brought out some new Knick Knack content, and today I've got what I would imagine Knick Knack's character portrait to look like! I tried very hard to make it look like something that would fit alongside the other character portraits we've seen in Them's Fightin'...
  7. _Vidz_

Roger that! Yeah, I find the facepaint to be something a bit unique for a TFH character. Like she's some actual warrior fighting for her tribe.
  8. _Vidz_

So it seems pretty evenly split between the three sketches. What are the details that you guys like the most out of each sketch? Be sure to list them so I can try and incorporate such details in another sketch! :D
  9. _Vidz_

Uh-oh :D. If the vote is pretty split between more than one sketch, I can always take the best of both worlds and put them into one sketch if that would work?
  10. _Vidz_

Alrighty, you like the Punk, ty4brawl says he likes the first one the left. This might be tough XD. Just gotta get more opinions. Thanks! :D
  11. _Vidz_

And to kick things back off, I've made just a few headshots of some Griffin concepts. I tried to keep in mind that she shouldn't resemble Gilda too much, how do y'all feel about them? The far left is just your basic, the middle I hooked the beak, and gave her face paint to kind of go for a...
  12. _Vidz_

I've been gone a long time, and I've left so many things unfinished. This thread included, and I intend on finishing our character. So far, it looks like we left off at a Female Griffin, and perhaps an edgy one? I plan on sketching some Griffin concepts and you guys can vote on which you like...
  13. _Vidz_

Knick Knack's Youtube Series! THE ROAD TO GUD

Well, this isn't anything quite TFH-related, but it's still something I'd like to share. Mind you, I'm pretty new to this type of thing :arisilly: Thank you for listening! And y'all have a good day!
  14. _Vidz_

Part III [2/2] Knick Knack scans the coop with caution, and spots a rooster resting atop a small pile of hay. "Suck it up, will ya?" Knick Knack's jaw drops as the words leave the rooster's beak. "Yeah, that's right. I'm talkin' to ya." Knick Knack smacks himself across the face with his hoof...
  15. _Vidz_

Part III 1/2 Knick Knack crumbles to the ground, bruised and battered, tired and hopeless. His knees feel as though they could shatter at any moment, and his lungs on the verge of bursting. He lifts up his head from the ground, looking up at the barely scuffed Arizona. She smiles with a look...