Currently playing

LLHero25

Master of Illogical Logic
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Bowie, MD
Right now I'm playing Fire Emblem: Awakening to tide me over for Fates. Also playing a lot of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. Top of my Wait List is Persona 5.

Proxyvirus

That Dragonshy Person
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Austin, TX
Currently playing Senran Kagura: Deep Crimson on my 3ds. Hard at first but once u get the combat system down, it's a lot of fun~. :p

CountParadox

Is the answer to this question no?
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Kansas
Just picked up a copy of Stella Glow, and I'm absolutely loving it. I'm not a big fan of strategy games, but this one drew me in with the aspect of using music on the battlefield.

Surrui

Them's Fightin' Dweeb
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Spain
www.youtube.com
Patapon and Nuclear Throne are my drugs. I can't stop playing.

Also I try to play Metal Gear: Peace Walker and... SO MUCH CUTSCENES!!!! I quit

Laurence

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
Spokane
I'm currently dividing my time between Fallout 4, Magic Duels Online, and the Kittens Game by bloodrizer (in Iron Will mode).

DexusOfNazareth

Offical Black Man
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
I'm currently on a huge rhythm game binge. So I've been playing Osu!, Project Diva F and Persona 4: Dancing All Night. I also started playing Akiba's Trip today.

Swasfews

Mostly Quiet
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Been going back and forth between dying in Dark Souls and dying in Nuclear Throne. Ever so slowly dying less and less over time.

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I just got started on Dark Souls after finishing up Demon Souls. I'll also be squishing in a few sessions of Battlefront when I get too angry at DS.

The Skullivan

That guy what with the ponies
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Right now I've been making my way through Fran Bow, a point and click adventure/horror game about a young girl confined to an asylum and struggling with mental illness after witnessing the murder of her parents.

That, and Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Nadia

Feb 4, 2016
Germany
I'm playing Primal Carnage Extinction a lot right now, and from time to time a little King of Fighters 98 UM. ^-^

SubrosianDimitri

The King of Poor Decision Making
Crowdfund Backer
I've recently restarted Cthulhu Saves the World, a fun little parody RPG with a solid battle system and a great sense of humor. If you decide to get it, get it in the 2 pack with Breath of Death VII, that way you get 2 games for the price of one of them.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
I've recently restarted Cthulhu Saves the World, a fun little parody RPG with a solid battle system and a great sense of humor. If you decide to get it, get it in the 2 pack with Breath of Death VII, that way you get 2 games for the price of one of them.
I think on Steam that is the only way to get them XD Yep, on checking that's how it is though there might be other places that sell them separately, and probably without DRM. Incidentally, the double pack is going for just $0.55CAN on Steam (Probably $0.49 USD).

I've only played Breath of Death VII myself. BTW: For those curious, there are no games before BoD VII. Was a decent short, linear RPG as I recall. Not much grinding needed, if any.

Max APogee

Five gold and a party!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Kent, UK
www.facebook.com
I'm slowly ploughing though Fallout 4 at the moment. I have very little free time these days, so, sadly, my gaming time has been reduced drastically which means I still need to 'sush' people when they start talking about Fallout's story so I don't get spoiled.
Most recently I've been playing the Ratchet & Clank PS3 collection. I started with Tools of Destruction, so going back to the first game feels strange.
HUGE fan of Ratchet and clank, so I was really happy when they announced the collection. I started playing with Tools of Destruction as well, though I went back and bought the PS2 games (and a PS2) to play the older games. When I got the collection I breezed though the first game, then completely forgot how unforgiving the second game got about halfway though, so I'm still stuck half way through the second game, LOL!

Gemini Shadows

Happy Happy Hippogriff
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
geminishadows.deviantart.com
Currently working through Dark Souls (barely started) and Final Fantasy Explorers (post-story stuff).

Next up is probably Shadow Complex or some other Metroidvania that I've missed in my recent low-gaming years (like Guacamelee or Ori and the Blind Forest), because Metroidvanias are my favorite thing ever.

Stars

Just a Guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Kansas
Next up is probably Shadow Complex or some other Metroidvania that I've missed in my recent low-gaming years (like Guacamelee or Ori and the Blind Forest), because Metroidvanias are my favorite thing ever.
Haven't played Shadow Complex yet, but I can assure you that Guacamelee is great fun. Also been meaning to play Ori for myself since a friend of mine has been obsessed with it lately.

Thrackerzod

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 6, 2016
Kentucky, USA
On Steam I've been playing Shantae and the Pirate's Curse and Trails in the Sky. I'm also thinking about buying Ori while it is on sale.

SubrosianDimitri

The King of Poor Decision Making
Crowdfund Backer
Currently working through Dark Souls (barely started) and Final Fantasy Explorers (post-story stuff).

Have you played Dust: An Elysian Tail? I think that falls under Metroidvania, and it's definitely worth a buy. It's currently only 3 dollars for the current steam sale.

Gemini Shadows

Happy Happy Hippogriff
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
geminishadows.deviantart.com
Have you played Dust: An Elysian Tail? I think that falls under Metroidvania, and it's definitely worth a buy. It's currently only 3 dollars for the current steam sale.
I've been interested in it ever since I saw it in Dream Build Play 2009 (it looked gorgeous), but I sort of forgot to pick it up until I got it in a Humble Bundle a while back. That said, I've yet to get around to playing it due to my current backlog of games (I'm really really bad at getting around to playing games sometimes).

Sutekh94

Veteran of being taken over by robots or something
Crowdfund Backer
I've been interested in it ever since I saw it in Dream Build Play 2009 (it looked gorgeous), but I sort of forgot to pick it up until I got it in a Humble Bundle a while back. That said, I've yet to get around to playing it due to my current backlog of games (I'm really really bad at getting around to playing games sometimes).
Well, once you get around to playing Dust, you'll find out that it's really, really fun to play, and pulling off killer combos is very satisfying.

In other news, I've been messing around with some Feed the Beast modpacks for Minecraft. Pretty interesting stuff!

SHL

The Hentai King
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Skyrim: Dragonborn DLC is the thing I'm playing (and unlocking trophies) right now ^^

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
I also had been following it for a while and got it day one on the 360. I also grabbed the PC version.

It's an awesome game, pretty too (though it had some aliasing issues with the large conversation character models as I recall, upscaling issues I imagine, but that's a minor consideration).

I don't regret buying it twice at full price.

I will say that the game makes it a bit too easy to spam the same basic set of combos, even on hard mode.

Still waiting on the Dust movie. That doesn't seem like it's ever going to come to pass though.

Salnalus

Fœnum Settler
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 5, 2016
Fœnum
salnalus.tumblr.com
Nowadays I just play Warframe and League of Legends. Though lately I have been delving into some old GBA games. Like Fire Emblem and Advance Wars. Also not too long ago I got two Legend of Zelda games: Majora's Mask 3D and Tri Force Heroes. I love Majora's Mask, but Tri Force Heroes, while fun, is just really plain weird.

fah_q2

Just some guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I've been playing Helldivers on the PS4 and started playing Borderlands the Pre-Sequel on PC. I'm waiting for Dark Souls III and Uncharted 4 to come out.
Finally got a platinum trophy for Helldivers. Now on to plugging in the PS3 and replaying and getting 100% on KH: Birth by Sleep Final Mix.

Gamerdude854

Pizza Pasta
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 7, 2016
Canada
I've been binge playing all of the Valve games since I recently got the complete collection on Steam, I just beat Half Life and now I'm playing the second one. I've been playing quite a bit of Smash recently too, but that's about it.

A88mph

Game Maker and Starship Captain.
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
a88mph.itch.io
Just started Fallout 4, but I also play Star Trek Online (Just dailies at this moment) and am a member of the "Guardians of The Glue Factory" Armada's Alpha Fleet.

I also play Civ 5 and Starfleet Command 1.

Slipgate_Ranger_07

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 10, 2016
Just installed Total Annihilation a few days ago. Surprisingly, it still works on my Windows 7 laptop. I'm gonna try to install TA3D mod, and give it's single player campaigns a go.

Verdgilion

This dog was trained to kill
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 12, 2016
Aside from occasional few games in Hearthstone, currently I've been trying to 100% "The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth", but i'm on 95% now and heard what there will be new dlc, so... I think I will stop for now. A bit tired from that game.
On more positive note, I'm currently playing through Wii's "Punch-Out" (defending title), I haven't played on Wii for a long time, almost forgot how much fun it is.

Also, about a week ago my friend and I beated "Hammerwatch", this game is a lot of fun, I strongly recommend it, if you got 1-3 friends to play with.