Crusaders of the Hold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Predator Representative of the Darkside
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
I noticed that these ungulates have decided to form groups, starting with the 'cult' of the goat, and decided that those who wish to help free the predators from the hold needed a group. My bad if such already exists.
Current Ideals:
1. Look after the pack, and do not betray your carnivorous brethren
2.Main predators whenever possible, or at least those on the same side as predators if such exists.
Current Members:
Mighty Alicorn Hunter - Apex Predator
I'm thinking of adding more stuff as time goes on, like maybe borrow trials of position from the clans of battletech.
Anyone who wants to suggest more can go ahead, and welcome to the right side of the war.

Last edited:

LockeRobster

Drawfriend & ALPHA Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Sydney, Australia
lokerobster.tumblr.com
I noticed that these ungulates have decided to form groups, starting with the 'cult' of the goat, and decided that those who wish to help free the predators from the hold needed a group. My bad if such already exists.
Current Ideals:
1. Look after the pack, and do not betray your carnivorous brethren
2.Main predators whenever possible, or at least those on the same side as predators if such exists.
Current Members:
Mighty Alicorn Hunter *founder
I'm thinking of adding more stuff as time goes on, like maybe borrow trials of position from the clans of battletech.
Anyone who wants to suggest more can go ahead, and welcome to the right side of the war.
The mighty warriors of Ariz-totzka stand ready to oppose you . Our champion Arizona will trample your murderous pack.

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Predator Representative of the Darkside
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
The mighty warriors of Ariz-totzka stand ready to oppose you . Our champion Arizona will trample your murderous pack.
And we will be waiting for her at the gate, ready to show her why her kind fears us... but let's put that aside for now and have a truce, as we are a fair people... and the hold has yet to fully open, meaning that even if we wanted to fight fang-and-claw for our freedom, we have no way to do so... yet.

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
Well now, this faction thing might be starting to get a bit out of hand.

This one's a duplicate, pretty sure, so thread will be getting locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.