[FactionRP] Goat Cult

Shelterfox

Goat Cult Founder (Head Goat)
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
New York
Let me ask you this... this "Goat" that you speak of... how are we to be sure this champion even exists? Has anyone ever seen them for themselves? Does anyone even know their name?!
The Goat has been spoken of by the grand elders, those who have been said to have founded Fœnum themselves after their previous home ceased existing.

Mirage Seraph

Goat On A Thread
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The same elders that declared dark magic inherently evil?!

I spit on your elders!
I mean. You yourself aren't exactly putting forth a very "benevolent" persona for Oleander, what with the eating of goats and making pacts with demons.

TheOneZeelOne

Don't be afraid of the dark
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
I mean. You yourself aren't exactly putting forth a very "benevolent" persona for Oleander, what with the eating of goats and making pacts with demons.
The demons too are entirely misunderstood. Shant judge them for how they're born!

And we don't eat goats, we merely drink their blood! ...Which really is more a figure of speech...

Mirage Seraph

Goat On A Thread
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The demons too are entirely misunderstood. Shant judge them for how they're born!

And we don't eat goats, we merely drink their blood! ...Which really is more a figure of speech...
*Raises eyebrow
I question this claim but I shall drop this. For now. So long as peace is maintained.

SpiralKipz

Harbinger of Goatastrophy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Shouldn't goats get along with the dark factions? I mean, they NEED us to survive.

Shelterfox

Goat Cult Founder (Head Goat)
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
New York
War between factions is beneath us followers of The Goat.
We do not need to be involved in any conflict between groups that simply try to imitate the cult.
We seek peace between all factions, even if they are ignorant.

SpiralKipz

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
We do not need to be involved in any conflict between groups that simply try to imitate the cult.
Word up, yo. Goat.

LockeRobster

Drawfriend & ALPHA Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Sydney, Australia
lokerobster.tumblr.com
The world isn't balanced Goat, your pacifist ideals will be getting you into trouble one day... But it will not come from the Bovines. We remain neutral to you.

SpiralKipz

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The world isn't balanced Goat, your pacifist ideals will be getting you into trouble one day... But it will not come from the Bovines. We remain neutral to you.
Ah, but you forget our motto of fighting for what we believe in on the battlefield. True believers of Goat are not afraid to show others their power when opposed.

Reactions: LockeRobster

Mirage Seraph

Goat On A Thread
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
It appears many of the other factions have begun taking the concept of ideals in an attempt to mimic our success. This could be troubling, although it is flattering.

SpiralKipz

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
It appears many of the other factions have begun taking the concept of ideals in an attempt to mimic our success. This could be troubling, although it is flattering.
'Tis but meager attempts to reach the glory that is our omnipotent, ethereal Goat. Deep down they realize that all they are able to reach in this world is mere second place in the standings of the Gods.

SpiralKipz

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I am but a sheep, a follower of precious Pom but I support our fellow caprine u.u
Hail, support of the accepting kind. 'Tis support like this that may merge our nations yonder to become allies through thick and thin in the name of the Goat and acquiesce true peace.

Necroceine

One Fiery Birdie
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Connecticut, USA
To make it official, I want to join the goat cult!

PS: Wow, text from a day old post I decided not to submit was still in this box. Impressive.

Laurel Crown

Leader of the Proud Nation of Velvetia
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Umph... you rude boys. How do you claim to have enough charm and aesthetics to be a cult other than capes with hoodies and a weird fetish for pentagrams?
That's not all: those goaties are sooo out of date.

SpiralKipz

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
'Tis amusing watching thy pitiful attempts of ye minor factions and the need to invade the supreme Goat's territory in pitiful attempts to gather attention. For thou art afeard that thine cults shalt be full of fops.

Mirage Seraph

Goat On A Thread
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Alright everyone, now that we've got members it's time for us to do goat stuff until the Goat arrives.
But Overgoat, what pray tell are "goat things"? Truthfully, aside from praising the goat and grazing a nearby park I can't say I thought this far ahead. (Also the neighbors have been giving me funny looks, I should probably explain to them why..)

Umph... you rude boys. How do you claim to have enough charm and aesthetics to be a cult other than capes with hoodies and a weird fetish for pentagrams?
That's not all: those goaties are sooo out of date.
Oh please, don't be so cheesy deer. Besides I think you have the wrong address, Oleander is a few posts down.

SpiralKipz

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
But Overgoat, what pray tell are "goat things"? Truthfully, aside from praising the goat and grazing a nearby park I can't say I thought this far ahead. (Also the neighbors have been giving me funny looks, I should probably explain to them why..)

Oh please, don't be so cheesy deer. Besides I think you have the wrong address, Oleander is a few posts down.

We can also climb mountains, don't you forget it!

Reactions: Stridershy