TV Shows You Currently Watch

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Kind of a random topic, but that's what the "Off-Topic" section is for :p

Simple rules, say what shows you watch that are still on the air. You can include shows that are still playing reruns if you want, but it's not required.

Lawyer Friendly Equines
Gravity Falls
Steven Universe
The Daily Show

Ferettoko

Procrastinator at Large
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gravity Fall's end draws ever nearer...

Watching Lawyer Friendly Equines.

TwistedSheep

A sort-of-artist
Backers' Beta Tester
I KNOW! :( I guess it's better because it doesn't overstay it's welcome and it doesn't attempt to live up to Weirdmageddon and potentially fail, BUT JUST 2 SEASONS? WAH!
I know it feels so short but I know why its done and all ;~;

OPM
Gravity Falls
Steven Universe
Lawyer Friendly Equines
and thinking about finding another to fill the GF shaped void in my soul
Don't watch much TV dedicatedly just whatever is on otherwise so far

Ferettoko

Procrastinator at Large
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
I KNOW! :( I guess it's better because it doesn't overstay it's welcome and it doesn't attempt to live up to Weirdmageddon and potentially fail, BUT JUST 2 SEASONS? WAH!
Least we can wonder and look forward to whatever the creator works on next?

Stars

Just a Guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Kansas
Every seems to have the more or less the same list.

Lawyer Friendly Equines
Gravity Falls
Steven Universe
Monster
Gate
Big Bang Theory

I might also try watching Megas XLR just because I was recently reminded of its existence, and I don't remember watching much of it when it was first broadcast.

D96

Michigan Wolverines Fanatic
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Michigan
www.reddit.com
Lawyer Friendly Equines

...And that's about it. I don't really watch too much TV, much less TV shows, but I do make an exception for Lawyer Friendly Equines.

M-Roku

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Lawyer Friendly Equines
The Venture Bros.
Steven Universe
We Bare Bears
Parasyte: The Maxim (English Dub)
Parks & Recreation
American Dad
The Amazing World of Gumball

There's more, but that what I have so far.

drawmesunshine

Knitting fever
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Planet Neighmek
Lawyer Friendly Equines
Gravity Falls
Steven Universe
Adventure Time
Clarence
Star vs. the Forces of Evil
Regular Show
The Amazing World of Gumball
Bob's Burgers
Rick and Morty
Liv and Maddie
Game of Thrones
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

I really love my cartoons... :D

Stars

Just a Guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Kansas
Been meaning to check out Star vs the Forces of Evil, if only because I share my name with the title character.

Reactions: drawmesunshine

drawmesunshine

Knitting fever
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Planet Neighmek
Been meaning to check out Star vs the Forces of Evil, if only because I share my name with the title character.
Star is a weird, goofy, crazy adorable, alien princess who comes to Earth and struggles to understand our culture. I freaking love her and definitely recommend the show :)

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Well, we're in the off-season of Lawyer Friendly Equines. I'm currently watching The 100. It's fairly alright.

Taking a break from watching Code Geass as well. Might start up Dragon Ball Z (again) soon.

Gamerdude854

Pizza Pasta
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 7, 2016
Canada
I don't watch much tv, i'm more of a video game guy, but I do have a few shows.

Still airing new episodes:
Steven Universe
Rick and Morty
Louie
Big Bang Theory
Impastor

Shows that are over/shows that don't have good new episodes:
Seinfeld
The Simpsons (My favorite show of all time)
Family Guy
Spongebob
King Of The Hill
Futurama

SquiddyWiddy

Your Local Squid
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Fox news.

I learned I can get skin cancer simply by staring at a wall thanks to them :D

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I don't watch much tv, i'm more of a video game guy
I know what you mean. Gaming is a past time that is very time consuming and as a result, we spend a lot of our free time playing them as opposed to watching TV, due to it being another extremely time consuming past time.

In my case, it's a mix of that and the fact that I'm very picky with my tv shows. In order for me to like it enough to watch new episodes, one of two things must happen:
1. The show has to grip me from the first episode I watch regardless if it's the first episode of the series or not, a la Breaking Bad and Gravity Falls.
Or 2. I have to binge watch the series and it has to get better as it goes on, a la Lawyer Friendly Equines or Steven Universe.

As a result of this, some of the newer shows that I've tried and kind of liked I've never fully got into. I liked Star Vs. The Forces of Evil and Wander Over Yonder, but the shows weren't good enough at the start [in my opinion] for me to continue watching them. I have nothing against either show, they just didn't grab me the way the other shows did upon my first viewing and there's not enough episodes for me to binge watch the series so I can get to the meat of the show without having to wait an entire season or so.

Reactions: Gamerdude854

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
Do Netflix stuff count?

- Bojack Horseman
- House of Cards
- Jessica Jones
- Gravity Falls
- Star Wars Rebels
- Star Vs the Forces of Evil
- Dragonball Super
- Regular Show
- Venture Bros
- Mike Tyson Mysteries
- Real Time with Bill Maher
- Last Week Tonight
- Rick and Morty
- Steven Universe
- Etc stuff that I can't remember

Gamerdude854

Pizza Pasta
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 7, 2016
Canada
I know what you mean. Gaming is a past time that is very time consuming and as a result, we spend a lot of our free time playing them as opposed to watching TV, due to it being another extremely time consuming past time.

In my case, it's a mix of that and the fact that I'm very picky with my tv shows. In order for me to like it enough to watch new episodes, one of two things must happen:
1. The show has to grip me from the first episode I watch regardless if it's the first episode of the series or not, a la Breaking Bad and Gravity Falls.
Or 2. I have to binge watch the series and it has to get better as it goes on, a la Lawyer Friendly Equines or Steven Universe.

As a result of this, some of the newer shows that I've tried and kind of liked I've never fully got into. I liked Star Vs. The Forces of Evil and Wander Over Yonder, but the shows weren't good enough at the start [in my opinion] for me to continue watching them. I have nothing against either show, they just didn't grab me the way the other shows did upon my first viewing and there's not enough episodes for me to binge watch the series so I can get to the meat of the show without having to wait an entire season or so.
For me I will go for weeks without watching a show I love just because i'm more in the mood to play some video games

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
For me I will go for weeks without watching a show I love just because i'm more in the mood to play some video games
I'll do the same, but with shows that I like(d), like Star and Wander. For shows that I love like Gravity Falls or Pony, the games can wait a half hour, AH NEED MAH PONY FALLS FIX!

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
just really
Lawyer Friendly Equines
Gravity Falls
Star Vs the Forces of Evil
and planning to get into Steven Universe once the Gravity Falls hype is done :( so sad its ending