Some Youtube Memetages?

Kailoulou

Professional *quee*poster and writer
Mar 20, 2018
So recently, I've been playing TFH. I decided to record my experiences and then throw in some memes because why the heck not. I love the game and especially velvet (I mean it isn't like shes waifu number two and my main). I thought I would post my "memetage" on here. Any feebdack is much appreciated for it's my first memetage. Both technical and video formatting tips are appreciated! Thank you very much!:olliecool:

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
So recently, I've been playing TFH. I decided to record my experiences and then throw in some memes because why the heck not. I love the game and especially velvet (I mean it isn't like shes waifu number two and my main). I thought I would post my "memetage" on here. Any feebdack is much appreciated for it's my first memetage. Both technical and video formatting tips are appreciated! Thank you very much!:olliecool:

Needs more Velvet :p. Also what do you mean Velvet is second best, Velvet is clearly the best Waifu.

Last edited:
Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

Zenopo

MERRY-GO-ROUND
Backers' Beta Tester
Oct 17, 2016
I believe in the notion of timing being key to comedy. Some of the memes used are good, others feel thrown in or not timed properly. I will just be touching on the times on when I feel meme's are being used effectively. (IMO)
0:18
0:19
1:04
1:33
1:47
1:53
2:27 would have been if it was synced up a bit more, like ending the super with the sound effect at 2:32 and if it also killed.
Overall, not bad for a first video.

Warnerwob

Dec 22, 2018
Hi All, Your pictures are great, also been loving the videos you all posted on Youtube, Thank you.