Sharing Combo Trials Files!

ChaosContrl

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Like the title said, I kind of want to make an experiment here. I know when you record combos, they are stored in C:\Users\<Username>\Documents\My Games\Them's Fightin' Herds\combo. But this gave me an idea! What if someone took one of my .tfhc files and added it to their combo folder? Will they be able to watch and practice my combo?

So here it is, one of my combo files for Velvet. Might not be the most impressive of all, but for the sake of knowledge, I'll share it here! You are welcome to download it any time.

(You are also welcome to share your combos as well! That's the whole point of this thread.)

EDIT: It works! So share your combos! :D

Attachments

Last edited:

ChaosContrl

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Same here, I didn't have a combo directory so I had to make one, but the feature works as intended.

I kinda wanted to make a thread about this but I had nothing to share, so thanks for doing it for me. :arigrin:
You are welcome! :olliebigsmile:

Last edited:

ChaosContrl

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I never used the combo trials download/upload before.
Does anyone know if it also record a person mashing buttons?
It records every actions (minus a few ones that are really specific because they were not implemented or something, probably.)

KyubiKirby

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
May 8, 2017
Here's my Tian BnB, need to start at close to one magic, but works midscreen and corner carries. If you do it from being cornered, just flight cancel first hit of last :2::3::6::B: instead of second.

Attachments