Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Velvet

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
I noticed during the Foenatics streams that alot of people play Paprika and Tianhuo.
So i wanted to see if it's just that the players there tend to play Paprika or Tianhuo, especially since we get alot of returning players. Or if they're choices represent most of the population of TFH beta players.

Don't vote your favorite character, vote the one you main/ mostly play with during the beta.

Note: This poll will end in 2 months.

Last edited:
Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

Falco

Ace Pilot
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Australia
Oleander seems to be taking the lead at the moment. I'm curious, who else here plays Oleander besides the few seen on stream?

sokolgs

TFH Streamer
Jan 4, 2017
Russia, Moscow city
I played not enough time, but can already say that i maining :arizona: and may be will go for :Tianhuo:.
I also like:Paprika: and not afraid to learn her and play against.
:oleander: and :Velvet: are my enemies.
But i know i can be a zoner too, but have no idea which one i'm gonna choose.

Arcanel

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The only Tian vote is from me apparently. I am sad and lonely now :c

ty4brawl

Feed b ack
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
FL
discord.gg
I finally voted and chose tia. she's my current main, though I want to get better with at least 3 others till goat comes along.

Korencz11

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
korencz11.deviantart.com
:arimeh:I kinda feel sorry/not sorry that nobody (save Borin, since I know he does) plays velvet at the moment. Mostly because I hate dealing with her only slightly less than Tian. I'm much more surprised that Moobotbeefhammer has just as few players as pom.

bibliodragon

Mashing the buttons!
Backers' Beta Tester
Jul 7, 2016
One vote for Bestdeer, even though I haven't been brave enough to play against people for a long time. Been kicking Huggle's arse with her though (on one up from easy). Velvet is the only one I can actually intentionally pull off moves with, with everyone else it's 'MASH THE BUTTONS.'

Erkicman

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Right now, it probably should be Arizona because I like her focus on spacing/hoofsies and lasso meter management. Was bouncing around between her and Oleander, Tian, and Paprika as well.

ty4brawl

Feed b ack
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
FL
discord.gg
Right now, it probably should be Arizona because I like her focus on spacing/hoofsies and lasso meter management. Was bouncing around between her and Oleander, Tian, and Paprika as well.
That brought to mind a meme that I may make later, like Saturday or Sunday, if I remember. That or I'll ask the king of memes on the forum. lol

Reactions: TheGoldenW

bibliodragon

Mashing the buttons!
Backers' Beta Tester
Jul 7, 2016
Add another for our favorite sassy deer! I just like filling up the screen with nonsense.

I mean, Ollie, Pap, and even Pom are good for that too... but Velvet is the best ungulate, sooo. No contest.
I can see Firesnek sneaking in ahead once she's out of cardboard. I'm better at pulling off combos with her (or her combos are more sympathetic to button mashing) but her lack of walk cycle makes her feel sluggish to me. I know she's really moving just like the others, but seeing her drag her feet makes me feel she needs to stop being such a slouch Tianhuo, gawd!

But don't tell Velvet!

Reactions: Salty Beef

Yeena

local forum predator npc
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
straight outta wawa
twitch.tv
I can see Firesnek sneaking in ahead once she's out of cardboard. I'm better at pulling off combos with her (or her combos are more sympathetic to button mashing) but her lack of walk cycle makes her feel sluggish to me. I know she's really moving just like the others, but seeing her drag her feet makes me feel she needs to stop being such a slouch Tianhuo, gawd!

But don't tell Velvet!
omg how deer u cheat on the queen.

I've played around with Tina, too. Her movement is really cool and her pressure game is intense. I can definitely see why you and so many others like playing as her, tbh.