Frost's Ramshackle Art Stand - New Fanart

Frost Aura

That guy that answers questions
Sep 20, 2017
Canada
Hey everyone! You might've seen me around the forums. Now, I was away for a bit or the search for some really (really) odd stuff. Bizarre, if you will.
But alas, I didn't find much. Probably because I wasn't actually looking for it... But then I stumbled upon the holy grail of really dumb stuff. Case in point:

Yare yare daze...
Yeah. That bad. Well, I hope you enjoy your stay in Frost's Ramshackle Edit Stand!

Frost Aura

Sep 20, 2017
Canada
So, on a related note to Jojo, I just noticed that "Ora" is the last three letters of Jotaro's name backwards. So following that, we have Red.

_Vidz_

Pack Mule
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Here we have a very rough Work In Prrogress @_Vidz_ 's unicorn chaser, Alandra as Jeanne from Bayonetta! As always, criticism is welcome (especially from Vidz, I wanna make sure he's okay with these colours). So enjoy!
How cool! For a rough, work-in-progress this seems like an excellent start! As far as the colors go, I think what you've done is perfect. I'd love to see what this'll look like later on when it's complete. I'll have to keep an eye on your thread for any other artwork you post. Don't stop now; keep on creating!

Frost Aura

Sep 20, 2017
Canada
Well, after a "small" delay, I've finally gotten off my butt and finished Alandra as Jeanne. What I tweaked from the WIP were the lighter 'smears' across her beast summoning hair, I removed the zipper and instead gave her the ruby red Umbran Watch / necklace, the lines are also cleaner, and Alandra wears gloves so I could have her forelimbs also have the hoof colouring while serving the double purpose of making it so you don't have to see my god-awful attempts at drawing hands.

Once more, enjoy!

_Vidz_

Pack Mule
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Well, after a "small" delay, I've finally gotten off my butt and finished Alandra as Jeanne. What I tweaked from the WIP were the lighter 'smears' across her beast summoning hair, I removed the zipper and instead gave her the ruby red Umbran Watch / necklace, the lines are also cleaner, and Alandra wears gloves so I could have her forelimbs also have the hoof colouring while serving the double purpose of making it so you don't have to see my god-awful attempts at drawing hands.

Once more, enjoy!
Yay! It's finally done! Gotta say, you've done a good job cleaning everything up. I also like the little addition of the necklace and gloves, gives it more character. Well done!