Role section, and group/clans in TFH

rod7post

sorry for my english! :c
Feb 3, 2016
first: we need a rol secction D: as soon as possible!! mods what are you doing? :'c

and what you think about clan/groups in TFH, a clan/group where you can chat, have a bank, and other things :D
maybe have a clan only every member is a elite on fighting game, or everybody is a noob and has workouts :p

what you think?

Laurel Crown

Leader of the Proud Nation of Velvetia
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The character factions do count as "clans" but I think it's too early to make real teams on TFH

Laurel Crown

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
To be like Madcatz, Evil Geniuses or even the WoW clans that's impossible. We are talking about groups that are 10+ years old ever since they were founded.
For the factions here and on TFH lobbies they'll nothing more than "groups of friends"

Mirage Seraph

Goat On A Thread
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
While a factions subforum would be beneficial (we kind of drown out the rest of GD during our prime hours) we have to consider that the forum is only a handful of days old. While I'm almost certain the antics will keep up as long as the forum remains active, these sorts of things always do, it's too early to start planning a bunch of additions just for us.

rod7post

Feb 3, 2016
To be like Madcatz, Evil Geniuses or even the WoW clans that's impossible. We are talking about groups that are 10+ years old ever since they were founded.
For the factions here and on TFH lobbies they'll nothing more than "groups of friends"
maybe I non explained correctly, imagine, you and me former a group in TFH caller "Paka Nation" we are only pakas, and we have our private chat, our private bank with games items :D and more :p

and they former his private group called "Valvetina" o something, we accept everybody with a hug, but they accept only to the most elegant fighters :p

Laurel Crown

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Oh, you mean an in-game faction like in MHX. I don't know what perks would have it aside from private chat, in-game bank, customization items, etc...
I'll stick to the fan-made ones since those are what they make e-sports so competitive and entertaining.

rod7post

Feb 3, 2016
Oh, you mean an in-game faction like in MHX. I don't know what perks would have it aside from private chat, in-game bank, customization items, etc...
I'll stick to the fan-made ones since those are what they make e-sports so competitive and entertaining.
well It is easier to find friends, and if there a monthly tournament, we could put the group's champions to competing :D

or.......... ideas!!! ideas!!! I need ideas!!! :c