Hippocampus Fanart

Hippocampus

Sep 20, 2017
Hmm... I didn't realize the image was so large. I'm not sure if there's a way to resize this so here's the dA link so you can see it better: Tianhuo

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Hmm... I didn't realize the image was so large. I'm not sure if there's a way to resize this so here's the dA link so you can see it better: Tianhuo
You can put "[quo1e]" insert large image here using the image button on the bar on top of the box "[/quo1e]" to reduce the size (removing the "s and replacing the "1"s with "t"s). Though clicking on it will enlarge it to its normal size.

This is the result:

Reactions: Naughta_Noob

Anukan

Three Worn Words
Mane6 Developer
Feb 2, 2016
Penzance
Long Longma is Long. Ma.

Pretty well done.

You can put "[quo1e]" insert large image here using the image button on the bar on top of the box "[/quo1e]" to reduce the size (removing the "s and replacing the "1"s with "t"s). Though clicking on it will enlarge it to its normal size.

This is the result:

related to that [PLAIN] drops formatting for these scenarios. i.e. [PLAIN][quote] this is not quoted [/quote][/PLAIN]

Hippocampus

Sep 20, 2017
Well, I figured out the first part.
Thanks guys!
Anukan, when I put the PLAIN brackets around it like you did, only the image url for the picture showed up in the preview. What was it supposed to do?

EDIT: Oh wait, That was for OCisbestungulate's benefit. Nevermind!

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer