[FactionRP] The United Foenum Council [Neutral]

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Predator Representative of the Darkside
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
OOC: I'd say what's vital is anything that an average joe in the world would know. Basically, big events, maybe important people, but not much more than that. That said, I wouldn't mind a more extensive recap, but that's probably just me.

Stunthead

Springbok when
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
New Zealand
OOC: We might want to ask permission before creating a new thread relating to RP. The rules clearly state that no new faction RP threads are to be created.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
OOC: We might want to ask permission before creating a new thread relating to RP. The rules clearly state that no new faction RP threads are to be created.
OOC: The rules say no RP threads where you RP, so like the story threads, I think we could get away with this one ;)
OOC: Better safe than sorry. Counterpoint: Easier to ask forgiveness than permission. Take your pick.
I'll go ahead and ask ManeSix, if that's alright.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
OOC: ManeSix got back to me, and said, to effect: Go right ahead, and "If you want/can make it a general index thread for future RP recaps/highlights/stuff/whatnot needs, all the better."

Also: I will admit some trepidation in quoting them directly from an PM, thus if one of the ManeSix happen to see this, let me know if I stepped out of bounds.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
A young pact-bound gazelle bursts into the main hall, tired, exhausted, and panicking. Before he even has a chance to notice the relatively empty room, he shouts, or more accurately screams, into the air:

"T-THE HUNTERS! T-THEY'VE CAPTURED A DEMON! THEY'VE CAPTURED A DEMON!!"

Then, he falls to the floor, unable to stand any longer. From under his body, shadowy tendrils begin convalescing into a shape in the air above him. Two dark eyes appear in the center, and canvas the room.

"There is no one here." it speaks, "That's right, they were going to have a gala of some kind at the home of the Sheep, were they not? Well, time to get up, lazy bones! We have a party to go to!"

The eyes turned, and looked at the almost unconscious gazelle on the floor. It offered a few pitiful 'tsk tsk tsk's before it dissipated into thin air. The Gazelle stood slowly, painfully, as shards of shadow began sinking themselves into his muscles, forcing him to stand and run from the hall. With any luck, he would arrive before too long...

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
A young pact-bound gazelle bursts into the main hall, tired, exhausted, and panicking. Before he even has a chance to notice the relatively empty room, he shouts, or more accurately screams, into the air:

"T-THE HUNTERS! T-THEY'VE CAPTURED A DEMON! THEY'VE CAPTURED A DEMON!!"

Then, he falls to the floor, unable to stand any longer. From under his body, shadowy tendrils begin convalescing into a shape in the air above him. Two dark eyes appear in the center, and canvas the room.

"There is no one here." it speaks, "That's right, they were going to have a gala of some kind at the home of the Sheep, were they not? Well, time to get up, lazy bones! We have a party to go to!"

The eyes turned, and looked at the almost unconscious gazelle on the floor. It offered a few pitiful 'tsk tsk tsk's before it dissipated into thin air. The Gazelle stood slowly, painfully, as shards of shadow began sinking themselves into his muscles, forcing him to stand and run from the hall. With any luck, he would arrive before too long...
A rather small figure appears from behind a rather large potted plant. "What are the hunters doing looking FOR all our most dangerous members when their leader is right here!?" The figure is none other than Tonic, the medical Pudu who stayed to tend the wounded. "I'll have to go get Weylyn, he should be able to warn the others!" She rushes to his room only to enter and find a note that says 'Went to Gala with friends'. "Ooh you stupid cat! You couldn't have just listened to me and gotten rest could you!? I have to beat them there somehow... they weren't moving that fast, maybe I can just try taking the long way. I MIGHT just get there in time!" Tonic departs posthaste from a route out of the council chambers and to the meadow that are highly unlikely to bring a run-in with whatever THAT was.

Last edited:

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Smosh: (scratches head with flipper) What the heck was that all about?

Apparently unicorns use demons if they have the potential for dark magic...they're normally low level ones. Now the ones I remember back in the day trampled forests and obliterated the landscape when battling the Ancient Ones we predators once prayed to.

Smosh: Speaking of which, I've heard locker talk about you quitting the predators.

(Nods) For now, anyways. Apparently my apprentice Bellow the Orca has assumed dominance in the Predator Domain, drowning any of my supporters and consuming them whole. (wipes a fake tear) Makes me so proud. But I'm just not into the leadership role over anyone other than birds, and I prefer not to be beaten up by the locals just because I like meat.

Smosh: (frowns) I suppose, but he was also behind the Soybean disaster yesterday. A lone anteater shadow cast swarms of locusts to destroy all the hard work into the tofu production. And most of the regular predators that once worked under Ziege now follow him, trashing farms and razing the soil to prevent us from making crops.

(groans) Seriously? It's going to take months to recreate all that fertilizer and seeds.

Smosh: You look stressed, maybe going to the Gala will relax you.

I suppose...it has been a long time since I've danced with anyone. Hold my appointments and calls, I'm going over to the Sheep Lands to see if I can acquire a tux or something since they're supposed to be good with making clothes, I think. (flaps away)

The Yaski

Acting representative of the Empire of Tianhuo
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
OOC: An tosses the low-light foresight a blanket cause apparently fire isn't warm enough for it.

(Love you OC bby <3)

Reactions: OCisbestungulate

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
My dear longma, could do you me a small ... favor? I'm feeling awfully lonely, and I was wondering if you could be so kind so as to send for that boar who thinks he's ... in charge?

(OOC: :D I love you too! And thanks! Being undead is quite chilly.)

The Yaski

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
(As acting representative of all longma currently I suppose I'll take over)

The both longma currently on guard glare daggers at the presence in the cage before looking between themselves. Clearly they'd like nothing more than to tell the dark creature off and tell him they would never do anything he would want, no matter how little. But... they had been informed to keep the council posted of any unusual behavior... and this beast speaking up after his inaction counts. They return their watchful gaze to their captive once more and once a changing of the guard comes they split off, one to search the halls for its keeper should he be in, and one to send a message should he not be.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Why, I was simply lonely and wanted a certain ... someone to talk to. You see, these, longma, don't quite have enough meat on their bones. And it recently came to my attention, that one of my fellow Hunters ran off with a deamon. And I assumed that you would be most curious as to why.

Or are you perhaps, uninterested in our little games?

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Walking through the halls of the building, one could hear sounds of metal on metal and crackling electricity. The air was dim and humid for some unknown reason.

"Okay, that SHOULD do it. Not exactly sure why I'd need these in the first place, but it's always good to be prepared."

Deep within the halls the Alpake representative Zero could be seen tinkering with his arms.

Blowing out plume of fire from a small tube jutting out of his arms, the robot bear had an excited smile form across his face.

"Alright, everything looks good here, but maybe I should limit these sudden weapon changes to missions or dire situations. Those unicorns didn't seem like the most trustworthy, it's never a bad idea to be prepared..."

Packing up all of the small tools into a toolbox and then placing the box back inside of his body, Zero went back and rejoined the party.

OOC: I forget, did the party conclude?

Reactions: Feanor

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Walking through the halls of the building, one could hear sounds of metal on metal and crackling electricity. The air was dim and humid for some unknown reason.

"Okay, that SHOULD do it. Not exactly sure why I'd need these in the first place, but it's always good to be prepared."

Deep within the halls the Alpake representative Zero could be seen tinkering with his arms.

Blowing out plume of fire from a small tube jutting out of his arms, the robot bear had an excited smile form across his face.

"Alright, everything looks good here, but maybe I should limit these sudden weapon changes to missions or dire situations. Those unicorns didn't seem like the most trustworthy, it's never a bad idea to be prepared..."

Packing up all of the small tools into a toolbox and then placing the box back inside of his body, Zero went back and rejoined the party.

OOC: I forget, did the party conclude?
Yes, party is over. I think the guests got tired after 6 months

DungeonMiner

A guy who likes to write
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Middle of Nowhere, Georgia
"Enough of your obtuse statements. Speak clearly for once in you pathetic life!" The boar known as Miner roared, his tucks scraping against the cage bars. "What are you planning, Ziege?"

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
As Zero walked back into the great hall that was decorated for the gala, he noticed that it was now devoid of guests and the decorations were now being taken down by the cleanup crew of ungulates.

Some legends say that in certain area of Foenum the party continues to this day.
(The party train never stops, woo, woo!)

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
The darkness within the cage grins, and the visible eye flickers with excitement. The wraith presses itself against the flaming edges of the fiery cage, bits of its unholy form burning into nothingness. Though it is not pain that fills it face, but glee.

Life? A funny word to use to describe me. But I'll speak plainly. Oh, I'll speak very plainly. Do you remember that little hideout of ours you so thoughtlessly destroyed? Are you aware, that deep inside, there was something akin to a door? And did you know, that though this door, we can speak with our MASTERS?

Well, it just so happens that you and your tasty army caused it to collapse. And we only have so few of them.

And, well, it takes an incredible amount of magical power to make one. After all, the fabric of Foenum is quite hard to tear. Unless, of course, one tears something of equal power!

In a fun twist of irony, we are not sacrificing a helpless, innocent prey to the deamon to make a new door. No, we...

We are sacrificing the deamon, to tear open a new door!

And the best part is, you have no idea where we're doing it!

Now, if you will excuse me, I must get going. I have a deamon to rip to PIECES!

And with that, the large symbol turns into a pit of darkness, and Ziege's one eye glows an unnatural and sickly green. Then, all at once, he slams the side of the cage, smashing against the face of the great boar Miner, latching onto it, and then thrusting itself into him through his eyes. The great boar lets out a terrible cry of pain, and slams against the cage, then a guard, then the wall. His eyes bulge and begin to glow, as large cracks begin to open across his hide. Then, with one terrible shreak, he is blown back against the wall as Zeige violently erupts from his mouth, and passes through a wall, screaming in ecstasy all the while. The great boar struggles to stand for just a moment, then collapses the ground.

DungeonMiner

A guy who likes to write
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Middle of Nowhere, Georgia
Miner woke, only to realize that he had been knocked unconscious. Darkness surrounded him, and his world was pain and spinning. His stomach lurched in his massive belly, and he struggled to move.

His hooves refused to stir, and his mouth cracked open in a moan of agony. He struggled to open his eyes, to try and follow the demon goat as he ran. But there was only darkness. He tried once more, trying to pry his own eyelids open, only to realize they were.

Blind, nauseous, and with a raspy throat, the Boar known as Miner struggled once more to move.

But he did not.

"I just..." he muttered, every word rasping through his throat like a file. "I just wanted peace..."

And the Boar known as Dungeon Miner, Head Chairman of the United Foenum Council, simply was no more.

Last edited:

The Yaski

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
An, being An, had of course left his longma with instructions to notify him as well if anything was going down with the cage along with anyone else. Having been waiting outside the room to allow Miner the chance to resolve this problem without his intrusion, bursts in when he hears the commotion. He witnesses Zeige flee the wall and kneels beside Miner. He barks status reports to the guards inside the room and assistance to those without.

"Miner!" he bellows, shaking the mighty mass of boar. "MINER! May the prophet take you, you are NOT doing this to us! I refuse to allow this!"

His flames flickering away to nothing, he slithers his neck under the massive beast, hauling his entire weight onto his shoulders. Nearly falling off balance, he steadies himself against the walls of the chamber and bursts through the doors he just entered through. He hurries as fast as he can, half dragging the boar through the halls to where Weylyn was under medical attention just yesterday, shouting for medics the entire way.

The Yaski

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
(Let us all observe a moment of deepest sorrow and regret for our great leader in this dark hour... .... Okay whose ready for some BACON?!!?)
(Good point)

After a moment of contemplation, An "accidentally" takes a wrong turn on the way to the medical wing and "unconsciously" turns his flame back on.

JK :p

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
"Hmm, guess I'll just go to sleep... whatever that concept is anymore. Not like I ever REALLY did it anyway, I simply put myself on standby for an extended period of time."

With that, Zero slowly walked back through the halls towards his workshop in the back of the council building.

"All in all, this was nice... except for those unicorns... and the fact that I didn't hang out with many of the guests all that much. But I DID get to have a bit of fun with Fluffy, so I can't complain."

Walking along the halls, Zero looked ahead as he approached a window. He saw the royal blue of night as the moon was high above the horizon, casting it's hazy light.

"But what is it that I'm doing here? And why can't I stop trying to- oh forget it. If I can't stop myself, I won't stop myself. I just hope I can keep it a secret for long enough..."

Reaching his room, Zero unbuttoned his coat, undid his tie and pushed a button that was hidden underneath his desk.

"Why must you be the cause of my... jealousy, DZ?"

A half made ske$;/$&" lay before Zero's e62$. The th/\|] was a »€]\¥ but not yet un-¿\%[ed. What was he? Was he \©]`* or was he ™™™™™™™™™™¿

Reactions: BypenThynDragon

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
"Hmm, guess I'll just go to sleep... whatever that concept is anymore. Not like I ever REALLY did it anyway, I simply put myself on standby for an extended period of time."

With that, Zero slowly walked back through the halls towards his workshop in the back of the council building.

"All in all, this was nice... except for those unicorns... and the fact that I didn't hang out with many of the guests all that much. But I DID get to have a bit of fun with Fluffy, so I can't complain."

Walking along the halls, Zero looked ahead as he approached a window. He saw the royal blue of night as the moon was high above the horizon, casting it's hazy light.

"But what is it that I'm doing here? And why can't I stop trying to- oh forget it. If I can't stop myself, I won't stop myself. I just hope I can keep it a secret for long enough..."

Reaching his room, Zero unbuttoned his coat, undid his tie and pushed a button that was hidden underneath his desk.

"Why must you be the cause of my... jealousy, DZ?"

A half made ske$;/$&" lay before Zero's e62$. The th/\|] was a »€]\¥ but not yet un-¿\%[ed. What was he? Was he \©]`* or was he ™™™™™™™™™™¿
(A what, WHAT IS IT)

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
Weylyn enters the council halls looking a bit shaken with Tonic following not far behind him. He seems off put.
"
I-I received word that the head of the United Foenum Council has been murdered... we'll need to start the funeral services soon. But, and I know it's rather cold of me to point out so soon, we'll need to decide how to run this council in his absence. Does a representative step up and become leader? Does that representative give up their position? Or perhaps, we do away with the idea of a central force and have the representatives rule the UFC as equals without a replacement for that poor boar."
Weylyn sits in solemn silence for a bit
"Although, now that I think about it, there are rumors that some council members are also being replaced, so perhaps it would be better if we wait long enough for them to introduce themselves before we commit to a decision. Please, just think on what I've brought up. And with that, I'll be off. If anyone needs me, I'll be in the clinic getting my wounds resealed... I may have opened a few at the party I shouldn't have gone to."
He walks back out the door he came in from and out of sight

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
(So if it don't spoil anything, is Miner like... dead dead? And if so, is Miner gonna make another character?)