Question & Answer

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Wristwatch. So much effort to get a pocket watch out, and then open the lid (if it has one). I mean they look distinguished af. But, it's not worth the trade off in efficiency imo.

Favourite fighting game (other than tfh)?

Reactions: PixelGrip94

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code. Great sound track. Big unique cast. Three variations of each character. And great stories, especially if you have read Tsukihime and know the characters and overall plot already.
second place probably goes to Soul Calibur 2. Just for the amount of hours I spent playing it.

What is your favorite fighting game?

Reactions: Tox

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Probably a tie between Yang's Ultra I and Juri's Ultra II from the different SF4 incarnations.

Favorite game story?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
SUB in most things. I watch sub because the animation is synced to the original audio and the emotion is the way it is supposed to be. also references can be changed in dub and all of that.

What is your favorite new song right now.

Reactions: PixelGrip94 and Tox

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
I'm always humming this song in my head.
Make sure to turn on CC for eng sub

What would your reaction be if your doctor told you that you died an hour ago?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I like a couple of baseball videogames and it can be fun to play real baseball, but i find it hard to get into watching.
I wasn't ever that great at volleyball in PE but I never had a good team either and it is much more fun to watch.
Bowling is not my cup of tea. I don't find it fun to play or watch. Except for the way some of the professionals throw the ball.
So I guess my answer is volleyball.

Spoon or fork?

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Yes, I love roller coasters. There's only a select few that I won't go on and they're usually the ones that are just one super long drop and I don't care for those ones mostly because me and heights don't get along too well.

Favorite amusement park? (If it's Disneyland, choose something else...)

Rodya

Perpetually tired
Jul 31, 2017
Coahuila, México
I've only been to Disney World in Orlando and Six Flags in Mexico City, so I guess the latter, unless the local fair is a valid answer.

I made this meme, is it good?
Yes, I still like some old memes.
Oleanderpact2b.gif

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Yes, but only as a result of people who are already in the community introducing it to those outside of the community, ie. word of mouth.

Not including PC, what's your favorite console of all time?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Recognizing patterns and being able to follows them, also some pretty quick reflexes. All this ultimately allows me to do is be good at rhythm games more specifically Piano Tiles 2.

If you had to try and win a tournament or contest of some sort, what type of competition would you enter?

Rodya

Perpetually tired
Jul 31, 2017
Coahuila, México
I've won prizes for public speaking and got firsr place in my school's debate team, so it would probably be something like that. It's been years since the last time I did any of these, but it'd be worth it because it feels really good to be well dressed while speaking to a room full of people.

Have you checked your privilege today? :^]

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
The Titanic. I really like watching simulations of it sinking.

Can you tell me a story, please?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
So I decided recently that I would like to build a new computer to keep up with the modern requirements of video games.
Naturally I needed to get a new monitor as well. I looked on the website to see if I could get any good deals. I found a curved ultra wide one for a good price on sale. It was $100 off of the original price! but I bought it right away because the deal was about to end the next day. I hadn't really thought about the dimensions of it in any physical capacity because I just bought it really quickly without much thought.
I get a notification that it is supposed to arrive on Wednesday. On my way home from work it was raining and I really hopped that it hadn't arrived yet because my front step has very little protection from the rain. I get home and see a large box pressed up against the side of the house. I think "ah, this must be it" I walk closer and see just how big the box is. It was huge!
I get it inside and open the box in my living room. I put it together and picked it up to go set it on my desk, but I noticed something.
I walked over to the tv in the living room and held it up for comparison it was only a couple inches shorter in width than my tv.
So I walk it over to my desk and it wont fit on my desk.
I have a corner desk and it is too wide to fit in the corner space.
So I think "Oh well. So I wont be able to plug it into my current computer for the time being. I'll just put it on my desk in my room, where my new computer will go, and in the meantime I can hook it up to my laptop and Switch."
I walk it over to my room and go to put it on that desk and guess what?
Yeah it didn't fit there either. I did a little bit of measuring and figured I could shift my desk over a little bit and then it would fit.
but next to my desk is a coffee table where I keep a change jar, pile up papers, and general junk (electronics, cables, etc...)
I had to clean off everything from the top of my desk and everything from under my little table by my desk so I could move my desk.
on my little table I have a change jar, sometimes I miss or whatever and coins fell behind and under the table,
I clear off all of the stuff under my table and find a little pile of coins.
on top of the pile of coins I find a fortune from a fortune cookie.
And I sh** you not
"Money comes your way - a pleasant surprise."

What was the most money you ever won or found?

Almost got ninjad' there...

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
I once found an unattended slot machine with $250 banked in it. I staked out the machine next to it to see if the owner came back. 20 minutes went by and nobody came, so I cashed it myself ;D It was a godsend at the time because I was flat broke and unemployed a the time :)

Have you ever had to end a friendship?

Reactions: PixelGrip94

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I got in a lot of trouble at school because I got picked on and fought back. The school system did nothing to help me so why should I respect its rules?
I even listened once and told on some kids who the "adult" said they would talk to. Later on a casual passing of the same jerks I asked them if any teacher had talked to them and they said no.

What was the worst trouble you ever got in as a kid?

Rodya

Perpetually tired
Jul 31, 2017
Coahuila, México
I didn't get in trouble as a kid, but I remember that I once thought it would be funny to scream "I'm drowning!" while at the pool, some dude jumped in to get me out of there and everyone thanked him for it. I obviously didn't confess that I did it on purpose, so I felt really bad for it, that was the day I learned not to do stupid things.

How tall are you?