Backer Status forum privileges

SouthpawHare

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
May 26, 2017
Throw us a PM. We'll need a screencap of your pledge (indiegogo profile>my contributions>TFH pledge) showing your order ID to sort you out.
No problem, message sent. I added you to an already-existing conversation.

Lil Miss Jay

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Jun 3, 2017
Hi there! Jay here, the one responsible for the pixel lobby sheep hat (AKA: SHORP). Haven't gotten my status yet, been uhh... A day or so? Figured I'd toss a comment here. ^^

MagicBlue

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
May 27, 2017
Hi folks, I've got what appears to be backers' beta status attached to my forum account, but I don't see any of the Beta forums. Any chance I could get a hand?

EDIT: Never mind, we gucci now!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lanxide

Toonwriter

Feb 16, 2016
Excuse me? My name is Toonwriter, and I am one of the backers. I set myself up to get a Game Code, but when I checked the Digital Downloads on my backerkit, I see only my wallpapers, and no key. Can you help me with getting my own copy of the game?

I want to give my backer name, but that would mean revealing my real name. What should I do?

Last edited:

KillstealWolf

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Oct 17, 2016
Alola, I signed on to the Reindeer Viking tier, think that shows on the banner to the side below my avatar? Just want to know.

Fawlkes

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Sep 11, 2017
Hi Mane Six, I'm a backer, but I got caught up in a lot of Uni work over the past year. I've been trying to keep tabs on developments and streams but ultimately fell behind. I'd be able to present my backer ID and email if someone could get in touch with me. I'm really looking forward to the game, and loving the music system so far.

Reactions: Lanxide

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
Hi Mane Six, I'm a backer, but I got caught up in a lot of Uni work over the past year. I've been trying to keep tabs on developments and streams but ultimately fell behind. I'd be able to present my backer ID and email if someone could get in touch with me. I'm really looking forward to the game, and loving the music system so far.
PM us your info and we'll get you sorted.

turmeric

Feb 14, 2018
So I made a post last week about this and had not heard anything so it was suggested I post on this thread.

I originally backed at the $15 Foenum Settler tier under an older e-mail address, that I have since stopped using. I have now updated my indiegogo account to this same address as the one I used to create this forum account.

Since updates were going to that old account I missed them and only just now completed my survey, but when I did the only option available for me to select was the $0 pledge level. which offers no perks/rewards. Because I waited so long to fill out my survey have I missed a deadline and will not be receiving my copy of the game?

EDIT: An answer has been given, no further action needed on this.

Last edited:

J. Renfield

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Nov 19, 2017
Greetings. I apologize for not speaking here sooner, but, well I donated to the indiegogo a while back unde "Menacing Shadow" as it includes know the definite soundtrack and all its perks since I love vgm and after hearing the music in various LPs of the beta (props to the Fightin' Foenatics board) and one particular youtube channel that showcased all the music.

I don't know if I should PM you guys with the info to get my rewards or not. Let me know, ok? Thank you for your time.

Petea Copine

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Oct 17, 2016
I don't know if I have it, I don't have the skull-girls hats either, i'm $15 tier

Habijob

Mar 10, 2018
Greetings everyone.

I've created an accound and came to this thread because I've got a similar problem like turmeric wrote. I changed my email back then on Indigogo and now I cannot get my survey of the 15$ tier (digital copy). I already wrote an email, but... probably my answer looked too suspicious since I didn't know at first what my old email was. I've got also no response since feb 27th... And I wrote a complete fresh email 4 day ago but didn't get a response either.

Just... please let me know if I missed my chance of proving that I am pledge ID 808 or something.

Edit: My email got eaten... I've got my survey finally.

Last edited:

Zauf

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 25, 2020
So, uh, late comers unite! I more or less abandoned the e-mail that I used Indiegogo with, though I have got it back and used it to register to these forums. I am a $100 backer from the original campaign, I just haven't kept eyes on it. I did get the steam key and redeemed it, though I never got the physical rewards (my own fault for not keeping eyes or acting upon the campaign emails so I'm not stressed about it.)

I finally did all of this because I saw the tennis shoe pallet news so I finally got around to getting this sorted. Let me know what you need for proof, or if this post is even being looked at anymore since the last post here appears to be from 2018.

WindBreaker

Looking to get back into fighting games.
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 9, 2018
Earth
I am a $100 backer from the original campaign, I just haven't kept eyes on it.
It's one of the tricky things about backing crowdfunding projects that have a long time horizon before they get to the 1.0 release, isn't it? I have at least three other games I've backed. I played one, am waiting to play another, and the third has yet to be publicly released.

Still, welcome, glad to have you around.

CamTSB

僕は誰なんだろう?
Mane6 QA
Feb 2, 2016
Ontario, Canada
twitter.com
I finally did all of this because I saw the tennis shoe pallet news so I finally got around to getting this sorted. Let me know what you need for proof, or if this post is even being looked at anymore since the last post here appears to be from 2018.
Just to clarify, this thread is to get your backer status here on the forums, not for anything else backer related. I'll be letting someone know to check your email and whatnot and make sure the backer status stuff is still automatically applying like it should. If you're looking for other stuff about being a backer, let me know and I'll get you sorted out.

I did get the steam key and redeemed it, though I never got the physical rewards (my own fault for not keeping eyes or acting upon the campaign emails so I'm not stressed about it.)
The physical rewards for that tier are a physical copy of the game, and the moveset postcards. Both of these require us to get the game to the 1.0 stage and come out of early access, and will be sent out after then.