Them's Fightin' Herds: Clans & Factions

Laurel Crown

Leader of the Proud Nation of Velvetia
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
With all the factions they are creating for each character, I think we should make a list of it for newcomers who don't want to search throughout the section. I'm pretty sure these factions will grow stronger than before once the game will come out. XD

[AT] Ariz-totzka
"Join to the proud faction of Cattlekinds where being easy going and rumbling against ruffians are what they call it a simple life"

[PNV] Proud Nation of Velvetia
"Join to the nation of Deerfolks. Elegance, grace and beauty are the only requirements to enter into a world where class is not water"

[PN] Paka Nation
"Join to the nation born from the Alpake Clan and learn the ways of loving the enemy and hugging everyone 'till they choke."

[DS] The Dark Side
"Join to the faction created by the Order of the Horn's renegades where dealing with diplomacy and fighting with demons on their side are daily things"

[PP] The Pom Patrol
"Join to the Sheepkind's faction where even a coward sheep can become a brave warrior as along as their Sheep Dogs help them in battle"

[ET] Empire of Tianhuo
"Join to the self-proclaimed Longma Empire led by the Captain of the Imperial Guards Tianhuo where they value honor as the most precious quality"

[GC] Goat Cult
"Join to the cult where the Goat is glorified as the true messiah who will bring Foenum to a new world order. Their idol will come soon enough"

[H] The Hunters
"Join to the Hunters. They roam. They hunt. They kill. They feast. They roam again to find new prey. The only thing you can do against them is to run"

[UFC] The United Foenum Council
"The council that reunites the six factions under one banner with the sole purpose of finding for peace in times were war is beyond the turn"

Last edited:

Shelterfox

Goat Cult Founder (Head Goat)
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
New York
As Head Goat of the Goat Cult, I welcome any new followers! As well, it may be best to say here that we do not wish to for any wars between factions! We are neutral in any battles between others. We simply are here for Goat.

Reactions: Necroceine

Shelterfox

Goat Cult Founder (Head Goat)
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
New York
Also I just noticed that the Goat Cult is last on the list despite being the first >:C

it doesnt matter i just wanna cause a stink pfft

TheOneZeelOne

Don't be afraid of the dark
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
I... think it's actually listed in order of how much we've seen of these characters.

I dunno if that was intentional but it's kind of funny.

Rayne-The-Skunk

Dark Side Artist
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Well at least when its time for Character Specific forums in the future they will already have names

SquiddyWiddy

Your Local Squid
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Fight your wars if you must, but we of the Goat will move forward through peace. I pray you too find the foolish vanity in your ways.
You goat people baffle me. How can you side with someone you know little about? There's not even a name for your leader. We already have won :D

blue

a pick of the paka pack
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
What baffles me is how anyone can be not a part of the paka pack.

Reactions: Ebvert

Mirage Seraph

Goat On A Thread
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
You goat people baffle me. How can you side with someone you know little about? There's not even a name for your leader. We already have won :D
As our Overgoat has stated, the Elderer Elders have given us enough reason to believe in the Goat's arrival. The promise of the Goat alone is enough for me. And when the Goat does arrive, it will be us who hark their arrival.
Call it faith, if you will.

LockeRobster

Drawfriend & ALPHA Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Sydney, Australia
lokerobster.tumblr.com
Awesome work creating this Laurel Crown, I wasn't even aware someone stood up for the Pom faction yet. Also I think the Paprika faction recently started a thread.

On a personal note, I really dig the description you gave to us Ariz-totzkans. See you on the battlefield m80.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Then there are those who wonder the world, Clanless, Honorless, and alone.

We are the reasons you have guards.

We are the reason you fear the night.

We are, Rouge.

(BTW: This is actually a pretty cool thing you did. Nicely done)

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
I can see it now.
There will be monthly gatherings with leaders of each fractions to discuss the future of Foenum's economy, fractions, and Foenum itself.
Each fractions will have their own responsibility for keeping things steady in Foenum. Pom Patrol have control over the clothing, Goat Cult have control over taxes used on items and matches, Empire of Tianhuo have control over tournament/matches, and etc. Any disagreements or interference that may upset any of the fractions can result in either economic downfall and/or war.

LockeRobster

Drawfriend & ALPHA Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Sydney, Australia
lokerobster.tumblr.com
I can see it now.
There will be monthly gatherings with leaders of each fractions to discuss the future of Foenum's economy, fractions, and Foenum itself.
Each fractions will have their own responsibility for keeping things steady in Foenum. Pom Patrol have control over the clothing, Goat Cult have control over taxes used on items and matches, Empire of Tianhuo have control over tournament/matches, and etc. Any disagreements or interference that may upset any of the fractions can result in either economic downfall and/or war.
Oh man, the pressure haha. I can see my weekends being spent trying to talk down rogue members of Ariz-totzka starting conflicts with The Empire of Tianhuo just because they lost to her in a match or something.

theDartrunner

The One and Only
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Canada, Eh?
I can see it now.
Changing this from just a game, to a full-fledged micro nation.

Mirage Seraph

Goat On A Thread
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I was already starting to lose my place in this mess as it was... ooh boy.

Laurel Crown

Leader of the Proud Nation of Velvetia
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Dayum. I was calling the night. Give me a chance to reply D:
I inserted the Paka Nation on the list and that's gotta be it. Those will be the "official" character factions and there won't be anymore.
I honestly don't want to see TEN factions of the same main. :/

Also I just noticed that the Goat Cult is last on the list despite being the first >:C

it doesnt matter i just wanna cause a stink pfft
As ironic as it is, the reason why Goat Cult is last on the list is becuase said list is based on the characters' order of debut with the Goat Character being the 7th (since it was a stretch goal)

Awesome work creating this Laurel Crown, I wasn't even aware someone stood up for the Pom faction yet. Also I think the Paprika faction recently started a thread.

On a personal note, I really dig the description you gave to us Ariz-totzkans. See you on the battlefield m80.
Ahahah... Glad that you liked the idea. :D
I honestly thought a list with all these "character" factions would be convenient for newcomers to take a peek at what's going to be the First Fœnum Wars. XD
Also glad that you like the description for the Ariz-totzka. I tried to get the ideals of your faction just like I did with the others (and mine as well).

Reactions: LockeRobster

rod7post

sorry for my english! :c
Feb 3, 2016
I can see it now.
Our clan is willing to negotiate with the other clans, if always we are greeted with a big hug!! :3

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains