On Pre-NDA lift Patches

Someoneman

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
It could still be useful to have a quick video demonstrating it to show off to/hook people interested in the game
I agree. When I said I wanted DMS videos, I meant I wanted videos consisting only of showing off the music. Either upload 36 different videos for each variation, or 6 videos that contain each character's variation.

Reactions: PinkieFTW

SentientMuffin

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 12, 2016
Removed post. Probably should discuss my question in the actual beta forum.

Last edited:

Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
May 3, 2016
Any time estimate—even if it's as vague as X o'clock, plus or minus an hour? I'm one of the people who plan on streaming this and just want to get a handle on if/how long I will need lead-in filler until the patch/lift happens.

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
Any time estimate—even if it's as vague as X o'clock, plus or minus an hour? I'm one of the people who plan on streaming this and just want to get a handle on if/how long I will need lead-in filler until the patch/lift happens.
We're aiming to somewhere in the vicinity of 8PM pacific, but can't make any guarantees towards specific timings.

Errickfoxy

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Apr 18, 2017
Okay, so it's not officially lifted, yet? That I wasn't entirely clear on. Though I fear if I stream it, I'm only going to embarrass myself with my incompetence. ;P

Errickfoxy

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Apr 18, 2017
I'm all set to stream as it is, but I'm going to wait until I see an official "You can stream this now" post before I jump in.

Errickfoxy

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Apr 18, 2017
There will be an update to go along with it, as mentioned earlier. Just wait,we'll let people know.
Ah, goodie. Sorry if I get a bit antsy. Just wanna make sure I don't jump the gun or anything like that.

Dinkleberg

Lurking
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 13, 2016
Paprika must have found a important cord to chew right before they were gonna push the update, I felt letting her chew that many cords was going to end badly