Lawyer Friendly Equines Discussion Thread.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Just goes to show, not even a song can control the masses when they feel their way is the best way to make friends, even if it frays tempers and causes arguments. I am curious how they're making the ice cream though, given the lack of electricity. But at least we now know how they have managed to create the books without a printing press.

Also, the Anthology 6 thing is freaking crazy (though if you don't want me to link it, I'll take it down).

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I finally made the time to watch it this morning. Still pretty funny, they haven't lost their touch. I'm curious if they're going to make more considering how this one ended.

Reactions: Tox

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
I got around to watching Fame and Misfortune. I thought it was a fun enough episode. I particuarly liked how they held a mirror to the community.
But it felt inconclusive. It was pretty realistic in that sense; so props to that. But Im left wondering what the morale of the story is. Is there a morale?

Also, @Shadow of Death Has the Neoseeker horse be named yet?

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I got around to watching Fame and Misfortune. I thought it was a fun enough episode. I particuarly liked how they held a mirror to the community.
But it felt inconclusive. It was pretty realistic in that sense; so props to that. But Im left wondering what the morale of the story is. Is there a morale?

Also, @Shadow of Death Has the Neoseeker horse be named yet?
I think the moral of the story was that as long as there's some who understand the true meaning of the work that you've done, you've succeeded. Or at least, that's what I got out of it.

Reactions: Sutekh94 and Tox

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Good news, everyone. Apparently the audiobook somehow had gotten a extra 20K out of nowhere on the last 2 days, so the Fallout audiobook kickstarter is back on track (though buying it will donate a fair amount to a group that protests against nuclear weapons apparently). Of course, I'm not sure when it'd be available given the non-audiobook goods that came with with will be sent next year in August, but I'm hoping it's a download you can pay with a Target Visa.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Good news, everyone. Apparently the audiobook somehow had gotten a extra 20K out of nowhere on the last 2 days, so the Fallout audiobook kickstarter is back on track (though buying it will donate a fair amount to a group that protests against nuclear weapons apparently). Of course, I'm not sure when it'd be available given the non-audiobook goods that came with with will be sent next year in August, but I'm hoping it's a download you can pay with a Target Visa.
I ended up backing it, even though I didn't originally plan on it.

I backed the $65 Digital CE tier. So, no mention in the credits or anything, but I'll get the other digital rewards (MP3, FLAC, Digital art).

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Pros
-Ember
-Scenic episode
-Spike episode
-Ember
-Starlight seems to have found a nice midground role
-"you dont have to be sappy and huggy to talk about how your feeling."

Cons
-Thorax
-Sloppy story
-Why didn't the Princess of Friendship think "Hm, Background Orange and Rarara get along. Maybe these two will as well."? At any rate agreeing with Spike's infantile plan was kinda lame =p
-suddenly...cutie map!
-Spike took credit for solving a problem he not only didn't fix, but openly created.
Overall: 6/10

Pros
-The individual stories were really sweet and memorable with some solid morales inside.
- There was a good level of throwback humour, which helped set-up some really nice "daaawww" moments
- The pace was pretty healthy, especially because it was a fairly static episode.

Cons
- Background Orange, you're my fav of the 6. But that story was the worst story ever. "Everyone was fkd...but then he suddenly and instantaneously got gud, saved the day and lived happily ever after." Not even due to magic. Wha? He just hit puberty all at once at that exact moment or something?
I can deal with a stereotypical story premise. But that ending was almost a crash course on what not to do. All it needed was a throwaway love story on the side.
Overall: 8.5/10

Last edited:
Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Pros
-Ember
-Scenic episode
-Spike episode
-Ember
-Starlight seems to have found a nice midground role
-"you dont have to be sappy and huggy to talk about how your feeling."

Cons
-Thorax
-Sloppy story
-Why didn't the Princess of Friendship think "Hm, Background Orange and Rarara get along. Maybe these two will as well."? At any rate agreeing with Spike's infantile plan was kinda lame =p
-suddenly...cutie map!
-Spike took credit for solving a problem he not only didn't fix, but openly created.
Overall: 6/10

Pros
-The individual stories were really sweet and memorable with some solid morales inside.
- There was a good level of throwback humour, which helped set-up some really nice "daaawww" moments
- The pace was pretty healthy, especially because it was a fairly static episode.

Cons
- Background Orange, you're my fav of the 6. But that story was the worst story ever. "Everyone was fkd...but then he suddenly and instantaneously got gud, saved the day and lived happily ever after." Not even due to magic. Wha? He just hit puberty all at once at that exact moment or something?
I can deal with a stereotypical story premise. But that ending was almost a crash course on what not to do. All it needed was a throwaway love story on the side.
Overall: 8.5/10
Personally, I liked Triple Threat more than Campfire Tales if only because Campfire Tales felt so unrelated to everything else that was going on with the characters in that episode that I felt they would've been better suited for the Lawyer Friendly Equines comics and books (which makes sense considering that's where they originated from anyway). But from what I hear
these stories and more are supposed to tie in with the season finale so maybe my opinion will change by the end of the season.
But on its own, I just found the episode kind of meh. I didn't really care much for what was going on in the stories because they all concerned characters that I had only just heard of from the episode itself so there wasn't really any investment for me there, and in the end the stories didn't help Background Orange, Rarara, Gottagofast, or the CMC other than basically passing the time so the stories morals had no effect on what was going on with the characters who I was actually invested in.

While I agree that the story itself was pretty predictable (a Spike story, predictable? How shocking...) and Spike not solving the problem he caused was a slightly bitter pill to swallow, I liked seeing Thorax and Ember solve the problem amongst themselves and felt it was a nice change of pace to have side characters solve the problem instead. Plus, Ember is just awesome and I like Thorax, personally. He's a bit of an adorable goober based on what the show has shown.

Last edited:

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Okay, Daring Do I can understand because as a Pegasus, she's light enough to fly, but Party Hoers being able to be bouncing from one Steam Vent to another in a straight row? I call weirdness. Also, I can see that Rainbow may still have issues after being captured by changelings given how easily the earth stallions caught and bound her.

Minor note, but the Legends of The Glue Factory game is now available for everyone to enjoy awhile we wait for TFH's semi-open release this month.

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
In recent LFE news, a new trailer for the movie just popped up this morning. Have a look below.

Personally, I thought the trailer was okay. Not as good as the first one though. Best part about the trailer was the development given to Tempest IMO. The fact that she has such disdain for how ponies in The Glue Factory use magic is warranted given her broken horn and I'm interested in what "far greater things" she wants to use magic for. Perhaps using it to potentially fix her broken horn...or maybe something more? But other than that, again I felt the first trailer was better. I feel it had a much better flow than this one did in how it explains what's going on without giving too much away whereas this trailer seemed to have some random scenes hodgepodged together. Plus I found the three different songs in the trailer to not mesh very well and be kind of distracting, but that parts just trailer preference for me. I doubt it bothers many others.

Also, quick note: they've definitely been listening to the fan feebdack about including the Mane 6 actresses in the trailer credits and for that, I truly commend The Toy Company/DHX/whoever else is involved with making the trailers and promotional material.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Just to certain, but Tempest didn't turn Sunbottom Tyrant to stone, right? I mean, if that happened, it may as well end up like that Futurama episode in which the world stopped with people on one side with burning heat and the other side with freezing cold. Though given Executive Mandated Toy Hoers is there, hopefully Shining will be around to keep them safe. Of course, the real question is how exactly to make the movie worthy of a box office victory given how many movies have bombed this summer, like having all the reviewers just making a video to all viewers to watch it or something similar.

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
I'm predicting this will be panned. Looks way too bloated, like they have characters from 3 different storylines mashed together.

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I think that Meghan McCarthy has learned from the criticism of Lawyer Friendly Hominids1 to know how to make a decent movie based on what we saw in Lawyer Friendly Hominids2, arguably the best of the Lawyer Friendly Hominids movies. I'm not under the impression that it'll get critically acclaimed, but I think the reviews will be at least decent. Like 60% or so.

Reactions: PinkieFTW and Tox

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Anyone have any thoughts on the movie soundtrack that released last Friday? Personally, I thought it was really good. The movie songs are top notch and the licensed songs are actually really good for the most part, doing a good job of matching the tone and theme of the show itself. There's only one song on the whole album that I disliked and it's one of the licensed songs, so it's not a dealbreaker by any means.

Reactions: PinkieFTW

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Anyone have any thoughts on the movie soundtrack that released last Friday? Personally, I thought it was really good. The movie songs are top notch and the licensed songs are actually really good for the most part, doing a good job of matching the tone and theme of the show itself. There's only one song on the whole album that I disliked and it's one of the licensed songs, so it's not a dealbreaker by any means.
How's the Sia song?

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
How's the Sia song?
The Sis song is pretty good. While I personally find it to be my least favorite of the movie songs (it's a song in the movie before the credits so I don't consider it a licensed song), I still liked it overall. The music video is on YouTube if you haven't already given it a listen (in fact the majority of the album is on YouTube officially from The Toy Company), but I warn you. The music video has a MAJOR spoiler. Well, kind of major depending on how you felt about a certain part of it.

Reactions: PinkieFTW and Tox

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
Deletin' a post, and adding a warning/reminder to everyone that yarr-harr-fiddle-dee-dee-ing stuff and where/how to find it (including references/allussions to it and whatnot) are forbidden as per global forum rule 5.

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
Watched the movie today on a Thursday morning. I was the only one in the theater. One other person bought a ticket but didn't show up for some reason.

Anyway, movie was OK. Just OK in my opinion. You may find it more enjoyable but honestly some episodes from the series seems better.

Animated Short
Before the movie opens, there's an animated short that is just OK. Probably mediocre. The art style is kind of like what you see in a modern Cartoon Network show. Mostly bright 2D style I think it had some 3D elements but I don't remember really.

Self Contained Movie
One thing I was afraid about this movie was that you had to watch the series to understand what's going on. But without being a straight up origins story it did an adequate job of introducing important information of plot relevant characters and their personalities. The movie opens with Bookworm Hoers kind of explaining something which is just basically to let the audience know that this princess does this, this, and this etc. Then the next scene quickly establishes the personalities and quirks of the remaining main 5 characters. Since the majority of the movie takes place outside The Glue Factory, new characters and locations are introduced to the characters as well as to the audience. So even if you didn't watch the series you can enjoy this movie all on it's own.

Music
I was a bit disappointed that the movie opens with a pop song. It doesn't last long so that's OK. The rest of the songs were just OK with exception to 2 songs that I liked. One of them was in the first trailer called "Time to be Awesome" and the other was Tempest's song "Open Up Your Eyes". There's also two songs which are complimented well with the visuals which were "One Small THing" and the End Credits song by Sia. But it is kind of disappointing that I didn't find any of the songs catchy. Even the LAUREN SMASH!!! movies had catchy songs.

Voice Acting
The main series cast do their job just as good as the show so not much to tell there. The writing of their lines were in character but I did find it annoying that Timid Ferovore Hoers said "yay" one too many times. On the two celebrities that stands out for me, Taye Diggs does a good job as a Lando Calrissian type character. But Emily Blunt as Tempest Shadow definitely stole the show for me. Her voice does a good job at conveying Tempest's intimidating and capable presence of the character. Best villain behind Discord in my opinion.

Visuals and Animation
The use of CG in the first 20 minutes of the movie were kind of distracting. Especially when the flying ship storms in (pun intended?). Which is weird because the CG and other stuff seem to blend in way more naturally when the characters leave The Glue Factory. Probably most distracting is the main casts slight redesigns. Every other character looks the same as the show but the main 6 have bigger eyes and chubbier cheeks. You get used to it and will be in awe as the animation takes you in with more angles of characters faces and the more expressive facial animation. Again, the character Tempest steals the show with her well done facial animation. I feel like she was specifically designed to make full use of the movie's altered art style. You'll barely see her take on those 3 or 4 poses you usually see in the TV show.

Conclusion
The highlight of the movie would probably be that it's the closest you'll get nowadays to a 90's Disney movie. With all the songs and the visuals in a 2D format it's an OK musical. As a fan, you won't be missing anything by skipping it yet you will have a good time if you do choose to catch it in theaters. If you are not a fan, I would say it's a good summary of the good and bad aspects of the show. It's an alright self-contained story which isn't bogged down by calling too much references or characters from the TV show.

Bye Bye Sunbottom Tyrant
As per tradition, the strongest characters have to be taken out in the first 20 minutes so that the main characters can go on an adventure. But as a regular watcher of the show you'd probably be asking the same questions as me, where is Shining Armour and his royal guards? Where is Discord? Where is Starlight? etc. I find it funny cause there is a nod to Discord in the beginning of the movie as Party Hoers makes a balloon animal in his shape. Also, in the end credits of the movie, there's a still of Starlight with Trixie. But of course they had to be excluded to make room for new characters and for the main characters to go on an adventure.

The Misunderstanding
There's a part in the movie which seems cliche. I don't know what this is usually called but usually it revolves around a misunderstanding the main character will have with the other cast of characters. Then they'll split up then unite to save the day by the third act. Usually movies handle this part badly, but in this movie it kind of works well. It's sort of in line with the character and with what goes on in the story.

Repeated Plot Point
The plot kind of plays out like the season 4 finale (the one with Tirek). So it starts out with the cast seeking the help of the Hippogriff queen to fight the Storm King who wants to steal the magic of the four princesses. They eventually find out it's for some powerful magical item to help them fight the storm king. I do like that they find a way to fight him without resorting to using the item but it does resolve like the redeemed hero plot you've seen again and again in the show. It's the Luna, Discord , Trixie, Sunset, Starlight, character all over again. But props to the movie cause this is probably only the second time a villain straight up gets killed and in dramatic fashion too. The first I think was Sombra.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tox and Redness

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Watched the movie today on a Thursday morning. I was the only one in the theater. One other person bought a ticket but didn't show up for some reason.

Anyway, movie was OK. Just OK in my opinion. You may find it more enjoyable but honestly some episodes from the series seems better.

Animated Short
Before the movie opens, there's an animated short that is just OK. Probably mediocre. The art style is kind of like what you see in a modern Cartoon Network show. Mostly bright 2D style I think it had some 3D elements but I don't remember really.

Self Contained Movie
One thing I was afraid about this movie was that you had to watch the series to understand what's going on. But without being a straight up origins story it did an adequate job of introducing important information of plot relevant characters and their personalities. The movie opens with Second-place Bookworm Horse kind of explaining something which is just basically to let the audience know that this princess does this, this, and this etc. Then the next scene quickly establishes the personalities and quirks of the remaining main 5 characters. Since the majority of the movie takes place outside The Glue Factory, new characters and locations are introduced to the characters as well as to the audience. So even if you didn't watch the series you can enjoy this movie all on it's own.

Music
I was a bit disappointed that the movie opens with a pop song. It doesn't last long so that's OK. The rest of the songs were just OK with exception to 2 songs that I liked. One of them was in the first trailer called "Time to be Awesome" and the other was Tempest's song "Open Up Your Eyes". There's also two songs which are complimented well with the visuals which were "One Small THing" and the End Credits song by Sia. But it is kind of disappointing that I didn't find any of the songs catchy. Even the LAUREN SMASH!!! movies had catchy songs.

Voice Acting
The main series cast do their job just as good as the show so not much to tell there. The writing of their lines were in character but I did find it annoying that Timid Ferovore Horse said "yay" one too many times. On the two celebrities that stands out for me, Taye Diggs does a good job as a Lando Calrissian type character. But Emily Blunt as Tempest Shadow definitely stole the show for me. Her voice does a good job at conveying Tempest's intimidating and capable presence of the character. Best villain behind Discord in my opinion.

Visuals and Animation
The use of CG in the first 20 minutes of the movie were kind of distracting. Especially when the flying ship storms in (pun intended?). Which is weird because the CG and other stuff seem to blend in way more naturally when the characters leave The Glue Factory. Probably most distracting is the main casts slight redesigns. Every other character looks the same as the show but the main 6 have bigger eyes and chubbier cheeks. You get used to it and will be in awe as the animation takes you in with more angles of characters faces and the more expressive facial animation. Again, the character Tempest steals the show with her well done facial animation. I feel like she was specifically designed to make full use of the movie's altered art style. You'll barely see her take on those 3 or 4 poses you usually see in the TV show.

Conclusion
The highlight of the movie would probably be that it's the closest you'll get nowadays to a 90's Disney movie. With all the songs and the visuals in a 2D format it's an OK musical. As a fan, you won't be missing anything by skipping it yet you will have a good time if you do choose to catch it in theaters. If you are not a fan, I would say it's a good summary of the good and bad aspects of the show. It's an alright self-contained story which isn't bogged down by calling too much references or characters from the TV show.
Yeah...making it a point to not read the real spoilers here (which was hard given the quoting). But I'd say that's a good enough review for me. I plan on seeing the movie later today and am very much looking forward to it. Even if it's nothing truly stellar and I only find it enjoyable, similar to how you felt, that's all I'm really asking for. Plus, I'll be seeing it three time this weekend alone (once by myself tonight, tomorrow with some friends, and the next day with a meetup group) so I'll have plenty of time and views to fully determine what I think of it. And that second showing in particular concerns people I know who aren't fans of the show so it'll be a good indicator of how this movie will do against general audiences as opposed to fans. But we'll have to see. I've still got a couple hours before my showing later tonight so, as you can imagine the anticipation is killing me.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
There were only four other people in the theater when I went in, but that's because it was super early on a weekday. Quite frankly, it was enjoyable for the most part, though I never got to find out what kind of species Grubber is based off of. I was extremely happy to see even more orcs than what was in the trailer, as well as goblins, trolls and even giant rats. Songs were decent, but I was hooked on the crazy antics the Mane 6 had. However, like Dr. Wolf, I was a bit bummed by the pacing since it's like even with a 100 mile lead, the bad guys still managed to find them. 8.5 of 10.

Also, I am annoyed at whoever leaked the show blueprints, going all the way back to the beginning. Especially given some of it was Lauren's stuff that was copied and distributed unfairly online.

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I've seen the film three times at this point, so I have a pretty good idea of what I think of it overall. I thought the movie was good. Not great, but good.

I admit that it took me a second watch to really like it because the first watch left me really disappointed. To keep it short, I expected a movie and basically got a longer episode with a higher budget. While that's not to say it's bad, I was honestly expecting more considering all the great things the show has done from a story and character standpoint. I'll go into more details below, but I'll also put everything within a spoiler tag, just in case people consider something other than the super obvious spoiler discussed below as a spoiler.

The story was fine, and it works in the context of the movie (and the context of the show at least in the sense of the general theme) but the pacing is really fast and as a result, Tempest is the only new character of the movie that gets any real development. Unsurprisingly, she's also the best part of the movie by far. The Mane 6 are okay, but Timid Ferovore Hoers has the least to do and while I think the characters are portrayed fine if you've seen the show to a certain degree, I don't think the characters are portrayed to newcomers who've never seen the show as well as they could have been.

Upon my first watch, I felt that Bookworm Hoers's attempt to steal the Hippogriff's Mcguffin Pearl and blowing up on her friends was extremely out of character, but after the second watch I was fine with it for a couple of reasons. For one thing, while it's not focused on as much as it should be, there are points where Bookworm Hoers starts to distrust the rest of the Mane 6 due to their knack for screwing themselves over by trusting every other stranger they come across (which ends up working in the end anyway because it's pony so of course they all become friends). That being said, not only does it make sense for her to take matters into her own hands and steal the thing that could save The Glue Factory out of desperation, but also justifies her blowing up on the group afterwards. It could've used some more development to make that more obvious, but there's enough there for me to give it a pass. Plus, if Bookworm Hoers didn't try to steal the pearl and royally f$%k everything up as a result, she'd kind of be a Mary Sue in the movie and that wouldn't be very interesting so that also allows me to give it a pass.

The Storm King and the Hippogriffs were by far the biggest letdowns for me (I think the Storm King inches out slightly over the Hippogriffs). The Storm King is hard to take seriously because of how little he's in the movie even though he's supposedly the main threat. In the case of the Hippogriffs, I also wish they were used more, especially after the art book shows artwork of all the Hippogriffs following along the Mane 5, Spike, Capper, and the pirates to go save Bookworm Hoers when that never comes to pass in the movie. As a result, they didn't have much of a reason to be in the movie aside from Skystar and were almost as useless as the Princesses were in the movie (something that actually didn't bother me because of how often it happens in the show). I guess I should mention Sia, but I won't focus on her too much because the movie didn't seem to either only giving her about 5 lines in the whole movie (not including her song) so I won't really waste my breath.

One thing that I praised with every single watch was that the animation and songs are amazing. The animation is fluid, colorful, and makes for some great expressions with all the characters, both new and old, and the songs are some of the best the series has ever done with a pretty good score accompanying them (release that score The Toy Company! I want that Tempest reveal music!)

Overall, I thought the movie was serviceable and I did enjoy it overall (after the first viewing). While I do wish the pacing wasn't so fast so it would allow for some more development across the new characters (and even some of the old characters), the animation is beautiful to look at, the songs are a joy to listen to, and Tempest is a complete badass who steals the show. I recommend it to any brony who hasn't already seen it, but do caution some of the more critical bronies to watch it more as a stand-alone episode and less as an actual movie. 7/10

Quick Update: In the case of how this movie ranks compared to the other Lawyer Friendly Equines movies we've had so far (ie, LAUREN SMASH!!!), I rank them as such (please don't kill me)

1. Rainbow Rocks
2. Lawyer Friendly Equines The Movie
3. Legends of Everfree
4. Friendship Games
5. LAUREN SMASH!!!

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
pone movie doesn't come here until 20th. Must find way to see without policeman being called.

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
pone movie doesn't come here until 20th. Must find way to see without policeman being called.
Well, the 20th isn't too far off so I'd just wait until then. I thunk it's good enough to warrant supporting it in theaters.

TheWalrus

Feb 17, 2016
The movie had a scene straight out of Fighting is Magic:

Ponka gives a gift box to a minion and teleports from inside it (magic version of her teleport) and assauts him with cupcakes (Level 1 Super).

Silver Rain

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 8, 2016
So, is it against the rules to say Lawyer Friendly Equines vs. LFE when referring to the show or something?

Edit:
Well, I guess that answers my own question, because the system automatically changes the text by default.

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I have the art book of the movie if anyone wants pictures. Tempest's concept art is particularly intriguing: It shows HE was originally called Comsos, and was Cel's brother.
Yeah, I saw that as well and thought it was a cool idea, but at the same time it would've begged the question why he hasn't been mentioned in 7 seasons or in past lore for the series. I feel Tempest worked out better than that would've. Especially because we would've basically gotten another Nightmare Moon-esque revenge story which would've been pretty redundant since we've gotten revenge villain stories before with Nightmare Moon, Sombra, Tirek, and Starlight. Tempest was a pretty fresh story on account of doing everything not for the sake of revenge but for the sake of regaining that which she had lost.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
I wonder what the Mane6's opinion of the movie was...if anything, they should get a animator to make a intro cinematic for Fighting Herds so that players know what the game's about.

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
they should get a animator to make a intro cinematic for Fighting Herds so that players know what the game's about.
That'd be amazing to see. But that'd probably take too much time at this point in development. Especially with Mane6 attempting to get the game out by the end of the year.

Reactions: Sutekh94 and Tox

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
They should just cut out the middle man and make a live-action full-length 3 movie box set. I'll be Paprika. Will Smith can be Oleander (not just cuz she's black lololol but because I think he would help the audience warm up to a complex character) and idk, maybe get Bruce Willis to play everyone else lol