An actual Ebvert's TFH art thread

Ebvert

Mega-Absol Potential Molester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Neuquen, Argentina
Hey Y'all, in celebration of the closed beta's opening I decided to update my avatar on Steam with best ungulate and best skin accordingly, plus some pixel lobby accessories, Amateratsu Tianhuo.

Here, have a look at it:
Tian Avatar.png

Hope you like it!

Last edited:

Ebvert

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Neuquen, Argentina
Continuing on with Pom, I've only encountered so many Poms while in lobbies so I had little to no players to choose from, so I went for Nappy, as he seems like a cool guy and all that good stuff.

It took a lot longer than I had expected it, but it turned out really good at the end in my opinion, hope y'all like it.

Behold the boldest officer around Foenum not really and her best sidekick, Lt. Doge:

Pom Avatar Nappy.png

And here a Sunglasses Version, because sunglasses are cool y'kno'

Pom Avatar Nappy Sunglasses.png

Pom Avatar Nappy Alpha BG.png Pom Avatar Nappy Sunglasses Alpha BG.png
Next one maaaay be Bubbleboots's REALLY REALLY REALLY scary Arizona, who knows. :arimad:

Last edited:

Redness

The Class Pet
Oct 17, 2016
Fœnum
www.youtube.com
Continuing on with Pom, I've only encountered so many Poms while in lobbies so I had little to no players to choose from, so I went for Nappy, as he seems like a cool guy and all that good stuff.

It took a lot longer than i had expected it, but it turned out really good at the end in my opinion, hope y'all like it.

Behold the boldest officer around Foenum not really and her best sidekick, Lt. Doge:

View attachment 1853

View attachment 1854

Next one maaaay be Bubbleboots's REALLY REALLY REALLY scary Arizona, who knows. :arimad:
Veeeeeery nice!~ What drawing tablet do you use? I wanna try it! :D

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com

It took a lot longer than i had expected it, but it turned out really good at the end in my opinion, hope y'all like it.

View attachment 1853

View attachment 1854

Nice art. Mind the non-standard text coloring, though.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains

It took a lot longer than I had expected it, but it turned out really good at the end in my opinion, hope y'all like it.

View attachment 1853

View attachment 1854

Dang. Now I wish I was constantly playing the Beta...

You is good.

Reactions: Redness

Ebvert

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Neuquen, Argentina
Mixing it up a little, today it won't be a portrait or a banner, it will be snek :Tianhuo:

Cute Tian.png

Awe dude, this is SLICK! Keep it up!
Sorry for the delayed response
No problem!
Sorry for the sudden Hi btw

Veeeeeery nice!~ What drawing tablet do you use? I wanna try it! :D
I use a Wacom Intuos Pen & Touch Medium Size, Model CTH-680
Sorry for the really late response

And thanks all of you for the comments

LockeRobster

Drawfriend & ALPHA Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Sydney, Australia
lokerobster.tumblr.com
Mixing it up a little, today it won't be a portrait or a banner, it will be snek :Tianhuo:

View attachment 1887

No problem!

FIREbrows... I like it!

RustleRustle

Sunbreaker Titan, Fireteam "Ad Mare Cognitum III"
Mar 31, 2016
European Dead Zone, Earth

View attachment 1887

No problem!

She is very much a cute snek, would cuddle and give compliments until she roasts my face off with firehair.