Them's Fightin' Herds: Backers' Beta starts May 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cera Cyannis

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
May 19, 2017
It really has been a long time, I did the indiegogo pledge back in October of '15, and FiM was even longer ago, I'm happy that all this time and patience is going to pay off.

Saki

Spirit of a Pro Gamer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Thinking about buying a xbone controller when I clock out at 10 for this game
Do you only have a keyboard to play it on? If you're looking for a good fighting game controller that's not an arcade stick, go PS4 Dualshock over Xbox One.

Artsofallkinds

Blue dog
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Do you only have a keyboard to play it on? If you're looking for a good fighting game controller that's not an arcade stick, go PS4 Dualshock over Xbox One.
PS4 Dualshock doesn't work natively with PC, tho. I'm gonna be using my keyboard, cause that's how I play Skullgirls, and it's what I'm used to!

PaperJam

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 24, 2016
The Dualshock 4 is expensive though. The 360 controller is only like 20 bucks or less.

Ultra Lucky Cat

Best Felyne Food Skill
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
PS4 Dualshock doesn't work natively with PC, tho. I'm gonna be using my keyboard, cause that's how I play Skullgirls, and it's what I'm used to!
Yeah, but it's super simple to set up.
The Dualshock 4 is expensive though. The 360 controller is only like 20 bucks or less.
They said XB1 controller, though. They can go for the 360 controller, definitely. But personally, the PS4 pad just feels better, that's just me though.

Reactions: PaperJam

SmokeRulz

Where there is smoke, there is fire!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Tested out my new controller and it works great. I AM EXTRA READY NOW okay maybe I should make some food

Gears9333

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Mar 18, 2017
That feeling when you are DMing a DnD game online and keep checking every few minutes to see whats going on in the TFH forums because you are hype AF and your players get mad at you for tabbing away and being distrsactable...
...I was doing the same thing so I stopped playing to watch the chat XD

Reactions: Naggie

Kegradigm

Professional Heister
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
That feeling when you are DMing a DnD game online and keep checking every few minutes to see whats going on in the TFH forums because you are hype AF and your players get mad at you for tabbing away and being distrsactable...
"Oh, the beta's up! Okay guys, the floor collapses underneath you and you fall 50 feet into spikes. You all die. Great session, guys, bye!"

Naggie

Rara Mouse
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
The place with stuff
I can't help it! I love me some fightan gaems. And one of the players is super excite for this game about as much as I am. Also for reference I'm running PTU, which is pokemon themed. For those un aware, battles in that system already take forever. Thank god we're all adults here.

Dazed

One Hit Killer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
so prolly in a bit over two hours then? thx, ill set an alarm

DelphinusV

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 29, 2016
Well, I have work in 8.5 hours. I'm going to sleep now, maybe start the download before I leave for work in the morning.

Kegradigm

Professional Heister
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Okaaay, I'm back.

There's a spider so big it should be in Pacific Rim, and it's on my bed. I guess I'm not sleeping tonight, so... yay, I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.