• Velvet

• Velvet

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ethaes

Vesper Iris
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
ethaes.deviantart.com
And to all the poor misguided souls who follow other ungulates: it's alright, you didn't know any better. The Overdeer, in all of her wisdom and mercy, will still forgive you.
Now please form an orderly line to recast all of your bestungulate votes in favour of Velvet.

Rocketknightgeek

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
It's not a party, it's an ungulate smugreindeer.

Velvet Party! Velvet Party!

I have serious doubts a single other person will get that reference and I don't care.

danmiy12

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Hawaii
guess i'll be velvet for a day then go back to my cat in heavy armor tomorrow...

though i do love the fact velvet uses her fluff to block attacks...and ya that smug expression when she blocks is so funny lol..i dont think any other character uses fluff to block attacks in fighting games..

gatorafan

HOLAS: (tm)
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Ship02: Ur
nightarks.enjin.com
So... Who's your favorite Velvet?

I love the "canon" one, but there is this version that has a more regular deer-like tone that's amazing! It's probably going to be the one I'll main considering no green option has been shown yet.

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
How appropriate that Velvet would represent a day of fools.

I guess Velvets alright for a day. Now excuse me while I go play with my own neck floof.
WHAT BLASPHEMY IS THIS!

Also, I always hate my art. But I have found the solution to my artistic pursuits!
Autograph.png Disdain.png Noods.png
Why does Pom show up in all of them?

Anukan

Three Worn Words
Mane6 Developer
Feb 2, 2016
Penzance
Hope you guys enjoyed the shenanigans.

It was actually not me this time. Mostly.

Lindsay masterminded the entire operation. I just flipped the switch. If you're still stuck in the shenanigans theme, you can swap from the bar in the footer. If you're in the regular version and want to switch to the april 1st one for some insane reason, you can also flip that way. Be aware, though, that the theme was a 2 hours hackjob, it's provided as is, with no warranties express or implied, it might be prone to breakage, and might just get entirely disabled somewhere between tomorrow and the heat death of the universe.

Redness

The Class Pet
Oct 17, 2016
Fœnum
www.youtube.com

Lindsay masterminded the entire operation. I just flipped the switch. If you're still stuck in the shenanigans theme, you can swap from the bar in the footer. If you're in the regular version and want to switch to the april 1st one for some insane reason, you can also flip that way. Be aware, though, that the theme was a 2 hours hackjob, it's provided as is, with no warranties express or implied, it might be prone to breakage, and might just get entirely disabled somewhere between tomorrow and the heat death of the universe.
Best thing I've read all day!

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl

Is it possible to keep the shenanigan theme but have the avatars back to normal?

Firekirby

Star Warrior
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hotter than heck, FL
discord.gg
Changing the board themes to fit different holidays isn't a bad idea.
I'd be down to see this so long as it doesn't detract too heavily from the game. And perhaps not modifying the avatar images, though it would be really cool to see the avatar borders changed to different shapes to fit the holiday, like an egg for Easter or a Clover for St. Patties. No idea if that's possible, hell the hexagon borders alone wreak havoc constantly from what I'm aware. Still, I certainly think it'd be neat to see.

Reactions: Lanxide