Rich's Recorded Recreations and Jampacked Joke Journals

NeoTensai

Twitch Streamer, Amateur Shoutcaster...
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 11, 2016
Slovenia, Ljubljana
Rich I bet you were dissapointed today that I used the original pic instead of the one you created for my twitch tip alert

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas

NeoTensai

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 11, 2016
Slovenia, Ljubljana
Oh, did i forget to put this in here?
I wanted to keep the online tradition alive but for the sake of not wanting to come out like a douchebag I will respectfully hold my tongue(and I think most can already guess what that tradition is :p).
Anyway nice picture.
I love it :)

Delusional Dreamer

Dreamer of Delusional Dreams
Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
If the tradition is what I think he's talking about then all I've got to say is that it's a pretty interesting tradition, and that it's got a pretty rich history here on the forums.

That emoji specifically shows you doing the opposite of holding your tongue, how could you lie to us like that Neo?
Triple post, or just edit button failure? <.<

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
Drat, I thought someone might notice. Edit button failure due to my poor formatting skills combined with not wanting anyone to notice said skills.
The main option when you need to edit something should almost always be just editing. Multiple deleted posts aren't that huge of a problem, but leave behind hidden trash posts that still appear for mods and make stuff harder to follow/moderate.

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

NeoTensai

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 11, 2016
Slovenia, Ljubljana
If the tradition is what I think he's talking about then all I've got to say is that it's a pretty interesting tradition, and that it's got a pretty rich history here on the forums.

That emoji specifically shows you doing the opposite of holding your tongue, how could you lie to us like that Neo?
I use that emoji for mischievous acts. Kind of like being innocent but then leaving room for a different interpretation.
And yes the "tradition" has to do something with when someone from a selected community that posts something community specific on a more general oriented fun site(eg. 9gag) and obviously gets a negative response to said post.
Being vague for obvious reasons

Delusional Dreamer

Dreamer of Delusional Dreams
Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com
The main option when you need to edit something should almost always be just editing. Multiple deleted posts aren't that huge of a problem, but leave behind hidden trash posts that still appear for mods and make stuff harder to follow/moderate.
Okay, and sorry about that! I'll keep that in mind next time I mess something up.
I use that emoji for mischievous acts. Kind of like being innocent but then leaving room for a different interpretation.
And yes the "tradition" has to do something with when someone from a selected community that posts something community specific on a more general oriented fun site(eg. 9gag) and obviously gets a negative response to said post.
Being vague for obvious reasons
I get want you mean, I was just trying to poke fun at how you said you'd hold your tongue and then used an emoji doing the opposite, as for the tradition thing, at first I thought you were referring to some form of pun but I know what you mean now after looking at Rich's artwork again and factoring in 9gag.

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
I dunno where to put this so I'll put it in here:

Sometimes the dumb stuff I make is just embarrassing, so enjoy:

This is some test footage that I made cause me and two other community members got an idea to make a 30 man royal rumble and we would do the announcing. But the process took to long and we ended it. We might bring it back someday.