Introduce yourself

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Wow, kinda late to the game, aren't I? Oh well.

I'm Shady, and I'm actually not a huge gamer, but games like Them's fightin' Herds and certain others have made me really excited and interested in trying them (if I get the money by then). Also, I'm an artist who's extremely out of practice, and hopefully, the ungulates can help motivate me to get back into the groove; maybe even make something colored for the Fan Art section (and for my avatar). Until then, I have sketches! 8D
Oh pls share. We here love art and eagerly await it to gobble it up.

Drake Ryujin

Lazy Dragon
Backers' Beta Tester
Jul 13, 2016
Hey all, I'm Drake! I'm... another late appearance to this party, but better late than never, right? ^^;

I'm a casual roleplayer and RPG player, and a fan of fighting games, though I stick to Tekken, Smash, and the occasional DBZ fighter (I also dabble in Skullgirls, but I'm far from the best there). I might not be the fiercest competition you'll see in Foenum, but I'm still really excited to see TFH coming together! :D

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Hey all, I'm Drake! I'm... another late appearance to this party, but better late than never, right? ^^;

I'm a casual roleplayer and RPG player, and a fan of fighting games, though I stick to Tekken, Smash, and the occasional DBZ fighter (I also dabble in Skullgirls, but I'm far from the best there). I might not be the fiercest competition you'll see in Foenum, but I'm still really excited to see TFH coming together! :D
Welcome to the forums man! Not gonna lie, I've personally only had about 3 hours TOTAL of fighting game experience in my life, so you're already better than me, if that counts for anything.

Over here is where we keep all the lore type goodness that you may want to catch up on if you don't have HOURS to watch all the streams. Think of it as the cliff notes version of the stream.
List of Livestream Lore/Gameplay Bits

And over here you'll see ALL kinds of weird stuff, like Role playing threads where you can join a faction based on whatever floats your boat. Pom's cuteness, Velvet's smug deerness, Arizona's... cowness. Basically it's like choosing a starter in Pokémon. It's a hard decision, but you don't have to stick with it if you don't want to. Art threads, like, REALLY good art. I'd recommend the "LockeRobster art thread" he is PHENOMENAL at drawing. And general shenanigans with no point whatsoever!
http://forums.themsfightinherds.com/index.php?forums/fan-creations.4/

And over here is where we keep the skelet- I-I mean, the happy ALIVE people who DEFINITELY not skeletons by ANY means...

http://forums.themsfightinherds.com/index.php?threads/tfh-conspiracies-the-truth-is-out-there.629/#post-24612

Well, that's my strong approach, welcome, hope I didn't make too much of a fool of myself explaining all of that!

Also, hi.

Reactions: Drake Ryujin

Drake Ryujin

Lazy Dragon
Backers' Beta Tester
Jul 13, 2016
Thanks for the warm welcome, and the pointers; I tend to get lost wandering around in forums. :p I'll definitely check those out! :D

Richard Upton Pickman

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Jun 5, 2016
Hi im Richard and also i dont have a lot of time to follow everything that surrounds this project im really happy i could contribute to it.
Really looking forward to play this and if time allows it interact with this community more.

As for games i have been playing pretty much everything and ended up with this project because of the older version with multi colored equines.
Im not the best at fighting games but at times my button smashing skills have managed to help me win.

Nice to get to know y'all.:D

Reactions: Colynato

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Hi im Richard and also i dont have a lot of time to follow everything that surrounds this project im really happy i could contribute to it.
Really looking forward to play this and if time allows it interact with this community more.

As for games i have been playing pretty much everything and ended up with this project because of the older version with multi colored equines.
Im not the best at fighting games but at times my button smashing skills have managed to help me win.

Nice to get to know y'all.:D
Hullo thar! If you did in fact back them, and at a minimum level to get backer status on the forums, you might want to check here about that.

A fellow 'mash buttons, hope for win' player!

Also, is that slenderpone then?

Richard Upton Pickman

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Jun 5, 2016
I think i went a little over the minimum level. ;)
Looked at the thread for a while but since i didnt post yet i figured it might show up after a post or two.
So guess i have to ask for it.

About the slenderpone

Since i like walks / riding my bike at night and had some other stuff happening that made people say im some sort of slenderman i had an idea for an avatar.
So at some point the lovely artist kloudmutt made this for me as a commission. Like you im also someone who joined as a pony fan and some sort of slenderpone. :D

Last edited:

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Backers access come with either the limited edition 12$ or the 15$ line if I recall correctly.
Anyways, welcome to the forums! The current Lord of Puns is Rich Jammer, however all challengers are welcome! The next stream should happen on 23rd if I counted to 4 well, Zero loves everyone, OC is everywhere, and everybody loves Jay. Yeah, I think I summarised the forums well.
Anyways, the creative sections are to your left, through the Corridor of Cowering if you feel like creating stuff, while the random silliness shall be towards the right, through the Doors of Despair.

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Backers access come with either the limited edition 12$ or the 15$ line if I recall correctly.
Anyways, welcome to the forums! The current Lord of Puns is Rich Jammer, however all challengers are welcome! The next stream should happen on 23rd if I counted to 4 well, Zero loves everyone, OC is everywhere, and everybody loves Jay. Yeah, I think I summarised the forums well.
Anyways, the creative sections are to your left, through the Corridor of Cowering if you feel like creating stuff, while the random silliness shall be towards the right, through the Doors of Despair.
sounds about right

Rainbowdash26

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
My name is RD26. I'm not exactly new, but I haven't been active on here, so I figure that it's about time that I introduce myself. =P

I usually play video games from the platforming, RPG, Adventure/Action, or Fighting genre. So, I have a fair bit of knowledge on playing a fighting game, but whether or not I can use said knowledge in a match is another matter entirely. More recently however, I've been learning to draw a number of things and playing around with RPG Maker in my spare time.

Last but not least, I feel that Tianhuo has the best shot at dragon-kicking the predators' rears into the next milky way. >.>

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
My name is RD26.
Well, hello there! *Smiles at you in a totally not creepy way*
It's been too long since we had someone posting here, so great to see people popping up, even if it's just a belated introduction.
So let me welcome to the forums if you wish to mingle.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
My name is RD26. I'm not exactly new, but I haven't been active on here, so I figure that it's about time that I introduce myself. =P

I usually play video games from the platforming, RPG, Adventure/Action, or Fighting genre. So, I have a fair bit of knowledge on playing a fighting game, but whether or not I can use said knowledge in a match is another matter entirely. More recently however, I've been learning to draw a number of things and playing around with RPG Maker in my spare time.

Last but not least, I feel that Tianhuo has the best shot at dragon-kicking the predators' rears into the next milky way. >.>
Well, hullo thar! You did register a while ago, but it's good that you came back 'round to actually post ^_^

We have a nice little community going on here, the more the merrier!

Next galaxy huh? You know, I wonder if it is fair to term it 'milky way'. I mean, our galaxy is the Milky Way galaxy, but in a sense all galaxies (at least those that have sufficient ambient brightness to produce the 'milky way phenomenon') have their own 'milky way'. I mean, if we gazed upon the phenomenon in the sky on a distant world in another galaxy, what else would we call it? Would we come up with an official term for the phenomenon if one does not exist already? Give a unique name in each galaxy that exhibits that same phenomenon? *Frowns and continues muttering to himself, wandering off*.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains

Why, hello...

Welcome to our little community. :D

Rainbowdash26

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
It's been too long since we had someone posting here, so great to see people popping up, even if it's just a belated introduction.
So let me welcome to the forums if you wish to mingle.
Oh, sound like it has been somewhat slow around here? Good to know that I'm welcome here in any case. ^^

Well, hullo thar! You did register a while ago, but it's good that you came back 'round to actually post ^_^

We have a nice little community going on here, the more the merrier!

Next galaxy huh? You know, I wonder if it is fair to term it 'milky way'. I mean, our galaxy is the Milky Way galaxy, but in a sense all galaxies (at least those that have sufficient ambient brightness to produce the 'milky way phenomenon') have their own 'milky way'. I mean, if we gazed upon the phenomenon in the sky on a distant world in another galaxy, what else would we call it? Would we come up with an official term for the phenomenon if one does not exist already? Give a unique name in each galaxy that exhibits that same phenomenon? *Frowns and continues muttering to himself, wandering off*.
It is only a tentative term for that other galaxy admittedly! Surely, a proper terminology will surface after the aforementioned rear-kicking happened! =P

Why, hello...

Welcome to our little community. :D
Hello to you too, OC! This community is pretty cool from what I've seen. =P

Anyway. Thank you for the welcomes, all of you!

Riddle

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Aug 31, 2016
Hi everyone! I'm Riddle and I'm just now joining and catching up on the game. I unfortunately haven't been keeping up with this game, I didn't even know there were forums! Better late than never I guess? I probably won't be active on here, but regardless I'm just going to continue watching the recordings of the work streams and browse the forums. :)
Oh and a little bit about myself, I'm an artist and I love playing all different kinds of games! <3

Herathrig

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Jul 22, 2016
Hi Herathrig here, Sorry for being late, I am high level backer that has not posted here. My favourite character is Oleander because I really like here dealing with the dark magic and winning with it.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Hello there, my name is Iris and I'm a Skullgirls player, I also like to roleplay among other things.
Greetings!

Welcome to the forums. For fellow Skullgirls players: The Fightin' Foentics thread will satisfy your needs.
If you like to RP, there are 7 dedicaated RP threads found within the Fan Creations section of the forum.

And once again: Welcome! :D

Last edited:

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Hello there, my name is Iris and I'm a Skullgirls player, I also like to roleplay among other things. I've also been playing other games, anyway it's nice to meet everyone.
HELLOOOO!!!! Greetings from the forums young one! Tis a fine day for introductions, a fine day indeed! We are SO glad you've chosen to come to the forums, we do hope you enjoy your stay.

(I hope the mods don't see this as roleplay.)

Aaaanyway, hello! Welcome! OC pretty much gave you the rundown of things, but there is always more to see and hear.

Why not take a gander at the artists of the forums?
Richjammer and Lockerobster seem to be the most prominent.

Perhaps join in on the forum games?
"The person above me" & "Word association game" seem to be the two that are still going strong.

Either way, whatever you decide is your own choice, but have fun with it!

P.S. The RP threads are also a thing... just saying.

TyphlUpgrade

When the Eleven-Day Empire eats the sky...
Crowdfund Backer
I am TyphlUpgrade. We are own all your base. Not really. Anyways, I came to TFH through the EqD. I had been following Lawyer Friendly Equines:Fighting is Magic since the beta. Around the time the cease and desist went into place, I went offline for about a year. When I came back, I found the TFH crowdfund. I funded it, and ended up here. If there's anything I've learned in my time on this forum, it's that OC is the native omnicient presence here. Post something, and OC is sure to follow.

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
I am TyphlUpgrade. We are own all your base. Not really. Anyways, I came to TFH through the EqD. I had been following Lawyer Friendly Equines:Fighting is Magic since the beta. Around the time the cease and desist went into place, I went offline for about a year. When I came back, I found the TFH crowdfund. I funded it, and ended up here. If there's anything I've learned in my time on this forum, it's that OC is the native omnicient presence here. Post something, and OC is sure to follow.
I wouldn't say omniscient, but extremely helpful and welcoming, now that would work well.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
I wouldn't say omniscient, but extremely helpful and welcoming, now that would work well.
Lies and slander! Lies and slander I say!

But we digress...

Labet1001

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 6, 2016
My name is not important but is Important is my name. Big Bubba, nice to meet you, I'm a demo main :^)

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Hello there, my name is Iris and I'm a Skullgirls player, I also like to roleplay among other things. I've also been playing other games, anyway it's nice to meet everyone.
By sheer coincidence, my mum shares your name. Not a terribly common name, at least around here. I've probably only ever seen maybe a handful of other examples of it.

Anthro Rarara eh? Think I might have seen an example of that style...somewhere.

My name is not important but is Important is my name. Big Bubba, nice to meet you, I'm a demo main :^)
^Don't 'splode me dood!

Loflund

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Apr 28, 2016
Never too late.
My name is Dan, better known as "LOFLUNd" in the interwebz.
What do I do? Well, I play videogames. Competitively.
Sometimes for fun, but mostly to become the best in what I do.
Nowadays playing Overwatch, previously Counter-Strike.
I have never been that much into fighting games, but this game is a total difference maker.
That's it for now~ I'll be here waiting for the game with everyone else~

SpaceCadetKeon

Don't break the chain.
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
*Ahem*

Hi, I'm June. I call myself SpaceCadetKeon online, but people usually just call me either Space Cadet or Keon. If you play Skullgirls at all, there's a chance you might have run into me online (especially a few years ago when I played it constantly).

I like fighting games, and I like...adorable cartoon animals, so here I am!

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
*Ahem*

Hi, I'm June. I call myself SpaceCadetKeon online, but people usually just call me either Space Cadet or Keon. If you play Skullgirls at all, there's a chance you might have run into me online (especially a few years ago when I played it constantly).

I like fighting games, and I like...adorable cartoon animals, so here I am!
That is one awesome name you have. Hi!
We have a group actually on Discord occasionally messing around in Skullgirls, we even have a few decent players (I found Muro in the leaderboards. Holy crow), if you wish to play. Though we generally just chill.
Anyways, we have a lot of silly stuff going on here, so feel free to look around, you will certainly find somwthing that you might enjoy.
Wow, I wrote something sensible. This cold is more serious than I thought.

Reactions: Tox