Help with Bayonetta ∞Climax

Maishul

Anarchy!
Sep 8, 2016
Sunrise Land!
I've finally decided to stop being such a baby and attempt to do an ∞ Climax Run in Bayonetta 2 and I was wondering if there were any weapon/accessory sets that would perhaps make it a little bit easier, I can play Hard just fine, but ∞ is a whole 'nother level. Thank you if you can help, and thank you if you can't.

Oreo

Keepin' It Stylish
Mane6 QA
Feb 2, 2016
D.M.V. FGC
I've finally decided to stop being such a baby and attempt to do an ∞ Climax Run in Bayonetta 2 and I was wondering if there were any weapon/accessory sets that would perhaps make it a little bit easier, I can play Hard just fine, but ∞ is a whole 'nother level. Thank you if you can help, and thank you if you can't.
I apologize for the late reply!

A lot of people use the Evil Harvest Rosary. Despite Witch Time not being available while dodging attacks on this difficulty, a successful dodge will still active this item, giving you quite a bit of extra damage with no real downside. The Bracelet of Time can also help if your playstyle really relies on the benefits of Witch Time. If you're feeling really bold, the Moon of Mahaa-Kalaa will still activate Witch Time (I'm pretty sure? I could be wrong since it's been a while, but I think I'm correct) with a successful parry, and should make your offense a bit easier if you're willing to take a riskier approach to defense.