Mane6 Work Stream #10.1/#10.2

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com

Oooh boy, it's been one year...ish, since the crowdfund started. Time flies. Let's have us something special for the occasion, shall we?

Mane6 Work Stream X.1: Twitch Plays TFH

Starting with this! - Last time we did a Twitch Plays TFH session (during the crowdfund's final moments), we had parts of arizona and velvet working. Now we have parts... most... some... of all six main characters ready to go, for at least 3 times the crowd sourced shenanigans!

Join us on our twitch channel next Wednesday, September 21, at 3pm pacific time for some multiplayer fun, followed by...

Mane6 Work Stream X.2: Anniversary Edition

Which will be happening on Friday September 23, also at 3pm and also on our twitch channel. We'll be streaming some work progress, probably doing some stuff live, and we'll also be joined by Lauren Faust, who'll be staying for an hour or so to talk about the game, the story mode, a bit of lore and whatever else we come up with on the spot. Don't miss it!

Last edited:

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Meh, I'll miss the STREAM stream, but I'll make the TFH Plays stream.
Why do you always miss the streams?

Chat makes Lauren Freak out
Game breaks
Lauren doesn't know (this here is a freebie)

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Why do you always miss the streams?

Chat makes Lauren Freak out
Game breaks
I always seem to work at 5 on the days that the stream is happening. And when I go in at 7... I usually don't think it's worth it at that point. But, eh, I can live with it. YouTube.

Plus, I like to watch people draw more.

18/NINE-TEEN

♫ ♪ Just Get On With It & Kill Me ♩ ♬
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I knew there was a small chance that Lauren Faust would turn up for the Them's Fightin' Herds Live Anniversary Stempede Stream Picanic.
Part of me would of like it to be a surpirse when Lauren Faust comes on the live stream.
Hope Lauren might have some ideas/storylines in the works for G.O.A.T [Greatest Of All Time/ Goatest Of All Time/ [Greatest] Grappler Of All Time/ Gangster Of ALL Time ect,ect ]and any future playable preditors.
I wonder if she checked the Them's Them's Fightin' Herds Forums and what Avatar would Lauren use/create if she made account here?

Pom & Big Doggy Dogg looks like there ready to kick some ass. Pom's like [Mark Henry] "Somebody about to get thier Ass Kick in Them's Fightin' Herds".

#Make Sure Your Hoofs Are Really Clean 4 The Them's Fightin' Herds Live Anniversary Stempede Stream

Last edited by a moderator:

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
Join us on our twitch channel next Wednesday, September 21, at 3pm pacific time for some multiplayer fun
Gosh darn it. I can't make the twitch plays stream. And I missed the previous one as well. Maybe next year (when I'll miss it again)

Better start thinking of those Bingo card ideas
I won't throw in any suggestions this month. The 1st one I made was too easy and the 2nd too hard.

People ask Lauren about Lawyer-Friendly Equines. Free spot!
I want the chat to specifically ask "Lawyer-Friendly Equines" instead of the real non forum name and Ms. Lauren to be totally confused.

Will there be a repeat of either Jay and/or Nappy talking about something Ms. Lauren doesn't know about? Like I remember before (if I remember correctly) they were talking about The Phantom Pain.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Will there be a repeat of either Jay and/or Nappy talking about something Ms. Lauren doesn't know about?
I thought about she not knowing an answer to some random lore question. It was basically a runing gag in the crowdfound stream, asking Lauren something and just her not yet thought about it.

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
I think Lauren did mention that her favorite game is Wind Wake during one of the streams. I should mind myself to ask her if she's willing to do a let's play of the game. I bet she would have some amazing things to say.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
I think Lauren did mention that her favorite game is Wind Wake during one of the streams. I should mind myself to ask her if she's willing to do a let's play of the game. I bet she would have some amazing things to say.
That sounds as unlikely as awesome.

18/NINE-TEEN

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Maybe this Friday Stream with Lauren might convince me to create a Twitch account (Shame I can't log in with Twitter as I don't do Facebook) I got a few questions for her. Then again maybe I'll just leave them on the TFH Foenum Forums/ The Hold Forums and she can view them in her own time.

Mane6 could have a Lauren Faust section on here, where we can post questions/ideas and when she logs in she can view them, answer them if she wants to and also post any TFH related pictures/lore & anything elce that she thinks might be intresting to us.

Last edited:

NeoTensai

Twitch Streamer, Amateur Shoutcaster...
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 11, 2016
Slovenia, Ljubljana
Ok I was looking at the idles for Ari and Velvet and I noticed something you can do for future idles.
So what I noticed that both Ari and Velvet have some sort of leg motion
Both of the idles are impactful and are showing of the characters personality and I think this is the key why they look so much better than Oleanders.
I had this thought how Oleanders idle should be a part of her identety as a Dark unicorn. Emitting some miasma like fog, FHTNG infusing her with Dark magic, her eyes/expression changing to more "dark/evil" for a second due to the books presence. Or maybe make her mane and tail come to life.

The Twitch plays TFH was really fun and I will have to rewatch it tomorrow since I was busy spaming chat to keep the characters fighting.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Hey, hey, hey! Heyheyhey!

Since some of us mighthave to miss the stream with Lauren (I really hope the internet gets fixed by then), why not have the questions they might want to ask written down here, and others can ask in their place?

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Hey, hey, hey! Heyheyhey!

Since some of us mighthave to miss the stream with Lauren (I really hope the internet gets fixed by then), why not have the questions they might want to ask written down here, and others can ask in their place?
Some of us will have the chance to be there, for once...

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
What even is the topic here? Stream attendance is not really that off.
On a side note, one hour before the stream Cam made me feel un-abandoned.

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Ask Lauren if she recognizes some of the members of the forums.

Like OC, for example.
Or, myself.
Or, Avering.

18/NINE-TEEN

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
It would be cool if Mane6 & Lauren signed one or two off the physical TFH rewards [postcard, CD cover/booklet/CD & the physical game box/manual game CD A TFH backer exclusive steelbook to go with the TFH game box would be cool] for us.

Last edited:

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Ask Lauren if she recognizes some of the members of the forums.

Like OC, for example.
Or, myself.
Or, Avering.
Ah, sorry that didn't get asked. I did ask if she laid eyes on our merry band wreaking havock in here corner of the internet, but it etiher got swallowed up in the comments, or it was not a good question to answer (to be honest I would sorta understand that)

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
In all honesty, I would surprise me very little if she never came here. She is a professional, and a rather busy one at that. Thus it would come as no surprise if she could not find time to visit a place like this. Then again, I'm not a professional like her, so what do I know?