Regarding Possible, Far Future, Post-Goat Characters

Which Would You Prefer?

• Total voters

Jordan Jackson

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Would you prefer characters with some sort of relation to the current cast (e.g. a white unicorn, The Blitz, Tex, a lone mom pup, the longma princess, etc.) or an entirely new character that has in no way even been mentioned up until now?

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
They could have some sort of relation, but a new character should be a new species, so the Longest princess is out. Extra stories are always appreciated, even for non-main characters though.

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
I would totally be down with a predator backstory... maybe a bear... maybe he's also on fire.... maybe he als- IT'S ME OKAY! I WANT TO BE THE BEAR!!!

Reactions: LoveIsBlue

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
I would totally be down with a predator backstory... maybe a bear... maybe he's also on fire.... maybe he als- IT'S ME OKAY! I WANT TO BE THE BEAR!!!
What an unbearably bearbones wish. Also, I want a dapper boar.

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Fake? Nah, he should have an extremely posh accent, though make him friendly and respectful. A true gentlepig.
Why fake? He could have a perfectly authentic British accent, that's even better.
Because I'M biased!

*Note: The random happenings of my mind and the random happenings that escape my fingers onto my phone's keyboard do not directly reflect my opinions when I've had proper amounts of sleep. Seriously, it is 3:30 in the morning, goodnight.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
I would prefer something like a mob scenario of enemies in the game, in which you fight off a group of 3 or so one on one, and each time you beat a champion, they join you. Or maybe those in positions of military power and authority, those who see the Champions as a challenge to undermine their efforts to take out the predators completely. Or those skilled in surgery and medicines, like gazelle or elks armed with specialized herbal remedies and cast bandages. And of course, the young as to remind the champions who they're fighting for, and the old, who help the champions into overcoming their limits.

Also, the Mane6 said they'll have the game set by this November right?

Nadia

Feb 4, 2016
Germany
I voted for Don't Care because I would be fine with both options, but I would realy like to see some predators before they add related chars.^^

And if they add another Unicorn, It would be interesting if it had a different Fighting style, something that uses the Horn as a Magic Weapon, and not to cast spells.

baxdab

Totally a backer guys
Jun 25, 2016
baxbound.tumblr.com
Personally I want to see some more species representation. For example: Heavy Metal Giraffe. Perhaps also Surfer Bro Camel. And yes, Fire Bear would be rad. The possibilities are endless.

Reactions: 0Zero100

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Personally I want to see some more species representation. For example: Heavy Metal Giraffe. Perhaps also Surfer Bro Camel. And yes, Fire Bear would be rad. The possibilities are endless.
~You've got a friend in me~

Reactions: baxdab

baxdab

Totally a backer guys
Jun 25, 2016
baxbound.tumblr.com
~You've got a friend in me~

The more I think about Heavy Metal Giraffe the more it amuses me. Could you imagine a Giraffe headbanging? He would stick out of every crowd he's in, so no hiding from paparazzi. Maybe he uses his spindly long legs to play the drums, and has a special drum exclusively for smacking with his head.

Last edited:
Reactions: 0Zero100

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas

The more I think about Heavy Metal Giraffe the more it amuses me. Could you imagine a Giraffe headbanging? He would stick out of every crowd he's in, so no hiding from paparazzi. Maybe he uses his spindly long legs to play the drums, and has a special drum exclusively for smacking with his head.
You do know that what you're describing could be fleshed out into a few paragraphs worth of OC post, right?

There's a thread for that.
"The TFH OC thread"
I think, I forget a lot of the time, but if you want to take a crack at it, I recommend trying on a Thursday. The reason for is because I basically started "Random OC Thursday" where you've got 30 minutes to make an OC post. It's really fun and everyone is welcome to give it a shot, no matter how bad you think you made it, it's just something to let your imagination run wild. Not saying you have to do it on a Thursday, but it's more fun when you go for a double like I am this coming Thursday.

baxdab

Totally a backer guys
Jun 25, 2016
baxbound.tumblr.com
You do know that what you're describing could be fleshed out into a few paragraphs worth of OC post, right?

There's a thread for that.
"The TFH OC thread"
I think, I forget a lot of the time, but if you want to take a crack at it, I recommend trying on a Thursday. The reason for is because I basically started "Random OC Thursday" where you've got 30 minutes to make an OC post. It's really fun and everyone is welcome to give it a shot, no matter how bad you think you made it, it's just something to let your imagination run wild. Not saying you have to do it on a Thursday, but it's more fun when you go for a double like I am this coming Thursday.
Oh shoot that sounds awesome, I'd love to participate in that. I'll have to keep an eye out for it this thursday.

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Oh shoot that sounds awesome, I'd love to participate in that. I'll have to keep an eye out for it this thursday.
Nice. Well, hope you can make it, I couldn't this last Thursday because of work, so to make up for it I'm doing a double! Plus, if you're bored or want a good read, check out the most recent page, or the second depending on the replies, I personally like my own story, not narcissistic or anything, but mostly because it actually went better than I expected it to.

Getting back on track, I'd like to see some love for, bears obviously, and the buffalo. Maybe Indian buffalo, though I don't know the legalities of that.