Introduce yourself

TigerKirby215

I should be doing work right now
Crowdfund Backer
Mar 29, 2016
Aha! This is what I was looking for!
YouTube intro said:
Hello everyone! What is going on? TigerKirby215 here!
I've honestly never been one for these "introduction" threads, but I'll try my best:
I go by many names on teh internetz, but the one I'm going by here and now is currently my most popular choice. I play games of sorts, and watch shows of sorts.

I watch the small horse show of sorts with varying levels of interest. (Still on S5 :confused:) and was always interested in the community. Fighting is Magic kinda passed me before, as I wasn't a huge fan of fighting games, but it came back to mind with the whole The Toy Company lawsuit debarkle. That is also what lead me to Skullgirls, which is where my interest for Fighting Games is currently stemming from.

My love for the community lead to an almost instant desire to donate to the TFH campaign when I heard about it. Naturally, the whole "game" part helped too. ;)
And now I have a nice banner under my name on this forum I'm probably going to camp harder than the Awesomenauts forums. :cool:

Reactions: Colynato

Manley_McDragonpuncher

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Tulsa, OK
Hello. I've always been a casual fan of fighting games, especially ones with unique characters. I had heard about fighting is magic back when I was a pony fan, but I have since stopped watching that show. But hearing that the cancelled game was being made into it's own property excited me. You guys can call me Manley, I guess. The name I used in the pony fandom. I just want the game developers to know that I had to work in a Halloween decoration store to support this game. It was every bit as horrifying as that sounds.

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Hello. I've always been a casual fan of fighting games, especially ones with unique characters. I had heard about fighting is magic back when I was a pony fan, but I have since stopped watching that show. But hearing that the cancelled game was being made into it's own property excited me. You guys can call me Manley, I guess. The name I used in the pony fandom. I just want the game developers to know that I had to work in a Halloween decoration store to support this game. It was every bit as horrifying as that sounds.
Was it horrifying because you had so much work because it was Halloween or because it was just creepy being surrounded by those costumes?

Manley_McDragonpuncher

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Tulsa, OK
Was it horrifying because you had so much work because it was Halloween or because it was just creepy being surrounded by those costumes?
Mostly the little children and all the work. You get used to the costumes after a while. I had to sort the severed body parts several times a day.

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
Aha! This is what I was looking for!

I've honestly never been one for these "introduction" threads, but I'll try my best:
I go by many names on teh internetz, but the one I'm going by here and now is currently my most popular choice. I play games of sorts, and watch shows of sorts.

I watch the small horse show of sorts with varying levels of interest. (Still on S5 :confused:) and was always interested in the community. Fighting is Magic kinda passed me before, as I wasn't a huge fan of fighting games, but it came back to mind with the whole The Toy Company lawsuit debarkle. That is also what lead me to Skullgirls, which is where my interest for Fighting Games is currently stemming from.

My love for the community lead to an almost instant desire to donate to the TFH campaign when I heard about it. Naturally, the whole "game" part helped too. ;)
And now I have a nice banner under my name on this forum I'm probably going to camp harder than the Awesomenauts forums. :cool:
Hey dude, I've seen you hanging out on deviantart. Welcome to the forums

Norad2

As unprepared for TFH as Pom.
Crowdfund Backer
Jun 21, 2016
Ohio
My real name is not important. You may call me Norad2 (anyone you gets it, gets it).

I'm a biomedical engineering student, trying to keep that A average.

Though I'm not bad at math, I don't particularly love it. I'd rather write the technical papers for the guys and gals doing the math.

I'm a decent writer, but perhaps not the best, and I'm learning how to draw.

My interests are varied. I like history, video games with good story or worlds, Lawyer Friendly Equines, backpacking (Eagle Scout, WOO!), and swimming and- I'm sorry, what? Oooh, time expired again?

I ramble sometimes.

One more thing: I don't know the second thing about fighting games, but I'm willing to learn!

EDIT: THAT CENSORSHIP, LOL! Bookworm Hoers is best pony

Bboy9451

Kat
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
My own little world
My name is Brad, I used to be a Youtuber (With 3k subs) but have since quit making videos to focus on game development, which is much more enjoyable in my opinion.
I'm 15, and a brony. And that's pretty much it.
If you're interested in the game I'm developing then you can check it out here
That RPG Game
If you want to send me a friend request on Steam then here's my profile.
Steam Community :: Bboy9451

Velvet_The_Reindeer

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 13, 2016
Hello my name is Valvet and Im fabulous!

No actually I wont say my name but I am from Mexico city and a big fan of fighters and FPS games.

Norad2

As unprepared for TFH as Pom.
Crowdfund Backer
Jun 21, 2016
Ohio
No one had posted in this thread since the end of march before I said something today, and suddenly a flurry of new posts. Odd coincidence, that.

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
No one had posted in this thread since the end of march before I said something today, and suddenly a flurry of new posts. Odd coincidence, that.
Your avatar has Pom in it, therefore you're okay in my book.

Queezeey

Fighting game amateur
Feb 4, 2016
a desk
Failed my will save and was attracted to the thread by your Sympathy spell.
Hey, the name's James, and I play D&D and video games. Studying game development and am a hobbyist 3d modeller / animator / aspiring artist.
I'm also visiting the forums to procrastinate homework.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
I've actually been wanting to play D&D, or Ponyfinder for that matter. However, I'm not really one to go out looking for such things, especially since I can't get around very conveniently (I still have yet to get a full driver's license).

baxdab

Totally a backer guys
Jun 25, 2016
baxbound.tumblr.com
Hey everybody! I'm bax.

Theater Major (emphasis on VA), Writing and Rhetoric minor in college. I got into Skullgirls as my first competitive fighting game since smash bros because of the kickass tutorial, and I've been following Fightin' Herds since it was still an Lawyer Friendly Equines fangame. I forgot about the project for a while and dove into an update livestream on a whim yesterday and got super hype, so I decided to make an account to voice said hype.

Also, I'm going to main Pom. She is precious and needs to be protected.

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Hey everybody! I'm bax.

Theater Major (emphasis on VA), Writing and Rhetoric minor in college. I got into Skullgirls as my first competitive fighting game since smash bros because of the kickass tutorial, and I've been following Fightin' Herds since it was still an Lawyer Friendly Equines fangame. I forgot about the project for a while and dove into an update livestream on a whim yesterday and got super hype, so I decided to make an account to voice said hype.

Also, I'm going to main Pom. She is precious and needs to be protected.
You speak words of truth brother! Make no mistake, The Pom Patrol will take you in with open arms!

$Bison

Apr 11, 2016
Right, I guess I should do this too!

Nye! Backer! Love the game's lore! And I also need to change my mailing address for this stuff, because I has a new place! How does I do that BTW.
Hello, Nye! If you're a backer, I recommend posting on the Backer Status Forum to obtain your red Backer Status ribbon if it hasn't kicked in automatically. As for the change of address, your best bet is to PM ManeSix about what to do.

So as to uphold the topic, I'm $Bison (read as "Bison Dollars) I enjoy a variety of game genres (except maybe sports). It took me +7 years to realize how to do a Shoryuken instead of a Hadouken. (Street Fighter II to Pocket Fighters) I also draw on occasion and hope this small hobby leads to something more someday.

I'll probably main Oleander because I enjoy throwing projectiles, or the goat, if it's the grappler archetype.

Marchie

Resident Scrublord
Crowdfund Backer
Hi there!
I'm March, been playing fighting games for quite a while, mostly skullgirls and smash but i've dabbled in KoF, Blazblue, Streetfighter, etc. I kind of forgot about this game for a long while but was recently shown some of the streams and suddenly I'm super hyped.
I'm super excited to meet you all, on the forums and on the fields of battle!

Reactions: Colynato and baxdab

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Hi there!
I'm March, been playing fighting games for quite a while, mostly skullgirls and smash but i've dabbled in KoF, Blazblue, Streetfighter, etc. I kind of forgot about this game for a long while but was recently shown some of the streams and suddenly I'm super hyped.
Nice to meet ya March, have you met April, watch out for May though, she'll know if JUly.

baxdab

Totally a backer guys
Jun 25, 2016
baxbound.tumblr.com
Hi there!
And guess who was the one who showed Marchie the livestream and the forums?
(hint: It was totally me)

Marchie

Resident Scrublord
Crowdfund Backer
Nice to meet ya March, have you met April, watch out for May though, she'll know if JUly.
I can honestly say that this is an origional reply to my introduction, I've gotten may and april before but "july" was pretty clever.
It's nice to meet all of you!
And yeah, I showed bax Sketchy Trixie and he got me back on board with the mane6 crew so, fair trade?

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
I can honestly say that this is an origional reply to my introduction, I've gotten may and april before but "july" was pretty clever.
It's nice to meet all of you!
And yeah, I showed bax Sketchy Trixie and he got me back on board with the mane6 crew so, fair trade?
You can thank my uncle for that July bit, and I like to haggle myself, but we can always work out a price.

Jul 4, 2016
Wow, kinda late to the game, aren't I? Oh well.

I'm Shady, and I'm actually not a huge gamer, but games like Them's fightin' Herds and certain others have made me really excited and interested in trying them (if I get the money by then). Also, I'm an artist who's extremely out of practice, and hopefully, the ungulates can help motivate me to get back into the groove; maybe even make something colored for the Fan Art section (and for my avatar). Until then, I have sketches! 8D